ch-16

Akshara was shocked after his proposal.
She was unable to decide what to reply to him. She knew the current arrangement can't be feasible for so long as Abhir has started demanding both of their time and attention at the same time and living seperately will make it so difficult. Abhir and Abhimanyu already lived separated for so long, she didn't want that to happen again but will it be that much easy to live with him under same roof considering their past? He said that it will be strictly as parents but is this that much easy for two people who used to madly love each other in past to live just like parents and nothing else? Will this arrangement solve their problems or make their life more complicated then now? She was not understanding what she should do? Neither she could say yes to him nor she could deny him thinking about Abhir.

   Abhimanyu did dinner with them. After dinner Akshara told him to meet her in garden.

  " What happened? Any problem?" Abhimanyu asked her.

" No. Actually I was thinking of your proposal. I need some time to take any  decision because you know it's not easy. I hope you understand." Akshara said to him.

  " Hey, it's completely fine and I know how complicated it is. Take as much time as you want for this. I don't have any problem but you have to agree on something, here you don't have a choice."
He said to her.

  She became confused after hearing that.

" What?" She asked.

  " We will talk about this tomorrow as so much happened today and I don't want to discuss it now and don't worry it's not something unusual. So don't take tension.
Go and sleep, good night. See you in the morning." He said to her.

  Akshara jus nodded her head. After that Abhimanyu went away taking ruhi with him.

  When he reached birla house, everyone was shocked to see Ruhi will him. Ruhi ran towards manjari and hugged her after her she went to everyone and hugged them. They were happy to see her there but at the same time shocked too.

  " Abhi, where did you find her and why she is alone?"Manjari asked in confusion.

  " Ma, from now onwards, she will live with us here only. Her mother will not come. She is our responsibility now. I will adopt her officially. Bhabhi, please take her to her room and make her change and sleep, she had fever earlier. I hope it won't return back." Abhimanyu said to shefali.

  She nodded and took her with herself.

  " Abhimanyu what had happened? Will you tell us?" Anand asked him.

  Abhimanyu narrated whole incident to them. Everyone was stunned specially manjari as she had trusted Arohi most amongst them.

  " How can she do this to her own daughter? How can someone be this much selfish?" Manjari asked with disbelief.

  " Ma please, I don't want to hear that name in our house ever. Am I clear? Ruhi is our Neel's last symbol and memory so we will took care of her and will never let her feel lonely. Rest everything doesn't matter at all." Abhimanyu said to his mother and other family members.

  Everyone agreed with him and after that they went to sleep.

  Next day:-

   As every other day, Abhimanyu went to Goenka house before Abhir's school timing and went to drop him school with Akshara. When they were returning, Akshara realised they were going to some other place instead of going to home.

  " Where are we going?" She asked in confusion.

  " Remember yesterday I told you something? We are going there only. Just wait for few minutes, you will know" Abhimanyu said while driving.