ch-9

" mamma he is going from here forever".

  "who is going?? and where Abhir??"

"Docman,he is going and will never come
back again..mamma... please tell him to not go.." Abhi requested her while crying

  " Abhir,first stop crying ok who told you that he is going??" Akshu asked

"He himself told me..and said that he will call me sometimes.."Abhir replied

  Akshu hugged him tightly not knowing what to do..

   Next day:-

As everyday Abhi came to check Abhir but found him extra quite he thought that Abhir didn't wanted to talk with him
it made him feel so bad but he controlled
himself and didn't said anything to him..
and after checking him went away from there..he was going away from home without talking with anyone.. someone called him from behind..he stopped after listening to that voice..

   " I need to talk to you."

  Abhi turned back..was little worried too

" I know what you want to talk..you don't
want me to come here right?don't worry
I won't come after 2-3 days..you don't need to feel uncomfortable because of me..Abhir has almost recovered..you have to bring him hospital after two days
I will do final diagnosis and then it's over" Abhi replied to akshu and turned back to go away..

   " Why are you going away from here??
you have told me to not leave my home and now you are going..why??" akshu asked him..

   He clutched his locket with both hands
with so much difficulty he controlled himself from breaking down and again turned back to give her answer..

  " Yes..I told you to not go because it's your home..and you should not leave your home because of me and I am going
away because I am a human too..I can't
pretend and behave as if nothing matters to me...I can't live here being a stranger in front of my own family...today abhir didn't even talked with me..he had always talked with me with so much happiness when we were just strangers and now when he knows about our relationship then he even refused to smile at me..it hurts akshu..it hurts so much..to see that indifference in his eyes.
before it can turn into hatred..I want to go away from here.. because it will be unbearable for me. just imagine a person who has cried almost every single day in last 6 years mourning his unborn kids..
and suddenly he gets to know that one of them is alive and is in front of him but he can't even show his happiness and hug him like his own son..and top of that he has to bear the hatred also..I can't do this..I am not that much strong..I can't torture myself like this everyday..and if I will live here in same city then I won't be able to control myself from meeting you guys..so it's better for everyone that I should go from here..both of you can live here without any tension and problems..
I have destroyed everything..so I guess this is my punishment and I am ready for
it there can't be any bigger punishment for me than this that I have to stay away from you and him..but I will accept this happily because I deserve this... please take care of yourself and him and if you need any kind of help from me then please let me know..it's my only wish" Abhi said to her with breaking voice and teary eyes...

   " Abhi..so many things have changed but still so many things are still same just like your habit of forming your opinion without listening the other side of the story.." Akshu said to him

  " What do you mean by this??"

"you saw Abhir sad and you thought that
he doesn't want to do anything with you
and you are going away because you thought that we hate you and don't want to see your face..I am sorry but you are wrong in both judgements..yes Abhir is sad..you want to know why?? because he don't want to loose you..yes he is going through shock after discovering truth but it doesn't mean that he hates you..
Abhi.. he lost his own father even before birth,then he called someone else as his father for 6 long years..and one fine day he came to know about his real father and truth of his foster father..he lost his foster father and now you want to snatch his real father too from him? Abhi.. there is a big difference between hurt and hatred..yes we are hurt because of you but hate is a very strong word..he doesn't hate you..but if you will leave him now and go away from his life just like that then definitely he will start hating you at some point..and regarding our relation..
then I guess you have forgotten that you have finished everything 6 years ago..
calling it a mistake..so nothing is left between us at all.. so for me it doesn't matter if you come here to meet Abhir..I won't stop you from meeting him.. as his father you have equal rights on him as me. for me you are just his father nothing else..so now it's upto you..do you want to fulfill your responsibilities towards your child as a father or want to get rid of it??" Akshu asked him...