Yuki Mura

Name in the English Dub: Yuki Mura

Name in the Japanese Dub: Mura Yuki (Mostly referred as Yuki)

Age: 710-717

Looks:

- Eyes: Ice Cold Blue

- Hair: Shoulder Length Snow White

Attire:

- Cold-looking Kimono

Short Heeled Shoes

Background:

Being born within Japan during the 14th Century, during the Era of the Samurai, she was technically abandoned by her original family as a baby, only to be adopted by a legendary swordsman. She lived a relatively normal life, though knowing that she isn't like any ordinary human as she was originally born with black hair, only for it to turn snow white as she got older with time as her body was always below average human temperatures, feeling sudden chills if you touch her or go near her. 

But when Yuki turned 20, her village was attacked by bandits who wanted to loot and pillage. This led to her father's death and through Yuki's grief, she had awakened her power. She ended up freezing the whole village along with everyone else, technically killing everyone around her and within the village. Her power was uncontrollable and because of her broken heart, she didn't leave the village and stayed within it, living in isolation.

Due to her cold broken heart, those who had entered the village ended up being frozen by her, never to be seen again. This went on for many, many years, but she was eventually named as the Yuki-Onna, a Frost Spirit of the Japanese Mythology. She was seen as an evil spirit by many, but in truth, she was just a lost broken spirit that had rough times trying to get over her own guilt and sorrow.

The solitude she had in isolation managed to help her open up her own mind to get over her grief and move on. Allowing her to integrate into societies again, though even if her mind was corrected, her heart said otherwise, making her cold towards others while not feeling any emotions towards most people. But due to her father's teachings about tranquillity and focusing on the future, she focuses on herself to move on and live life to the best she can to fill and possibly even fix her broken heart.

Personality:

- Cold towards most individuals, even to people who become friends with her.

- Always prevents herself from feeling emotions.

- Hates:
People who kill for profit or power
Being mentioned as the Yuki-Onna
Talking about her past
Being bothered

- Likes:
Good Ramen
Some good drinks
Living alone  

- Enjoys watching others interact with each other.

- Can remain calm around most situations, except for the moments about her past.

Power: Frost Spirit

Having the power of being a Frost Spirit, Yuki Mura can change the temperature of the atmosphere around her into a winter environment. She can freeze up to entire districts which in turn allows her to manipulate the ice she created from the created environment. However she can fight without creating the ice-filled environment, she is considerably weaker when she doesn't create it. So she mostly fights by making it always in her favour, though when she does create it, it is preferable if you don't get caught in it or you will be frozen to death on the spot.

Her power also allows her to create weapons made out of ice, but mainly weapons from the Samurai Era due to her extensive knowledge of that time period. Most of the weapons she creates when fighting is either Katanas, Kusarigamas and Naginatas. Yet as she wields these weapons, she is highly skilled with these types and can adapt with them, sometimes changing them at will along with using her ice abilities with them. The most common thing she would do if she didn't create the ice-filled environment first would be to use her ice weapons to face them head on, to only them slam them on the ground sometimes to create small pockets of the ice-filled environment to manipulate.