William Bismarck

Name in English Dub: William Bismarck

Name in Japanese Dub: Bismarck William (William Bismarck)

Age: 21

Looks:

- Eyes: Dull Brown

- Hair: Unkept & Brown (But Blonde form of a Brown when in sunlight)

- Clean shaved beard

- Has bags underneath his eyes showing that he doesn't get much sleep

Attire:

- Buttoned White Shirt

- Brown Trench Coat

- Black Jeans

- Dark Brown Belt

- Black Formal Shoes

Background:

Being born within a rich family, William Bismarck had the time of his life until their family decided to make his life a living hell. It all started when he was 18 years of age when his mother (Leora Bismarck) and his father (Hans Bismarck) decided to form a contract with a Demon that was locked up for a very long time. The contract was for the Demon to inhabit William's body, but due to the family's fear of what the Demon might do to them, the Demon was forced into a deep slumber within William.

The contract was dangerous since it was incomplete, making the drawbacks and side effects dangerous on its own. But because of the family's fear, they kicked William out to fend on his own, forcing him into finding a place to live and find a stable job. But as time progressed, things never went his way as things began to spiral out of control. But he never gave up, instead of focusing on himself, he ended up being drawn to the strange things all around himself. Taking in as much information as possible and learn to commune with them.

But when the Demon awakened after the slumber, the Demon who's real name is Asher Corvidalus took control of his body, forming the body into a strange hybrid between a Human and a Demon, making the body an artificial Nephilim. Though when William took control of his body again, the two managed to reach an understanding on how to control their power, devising ways of a balance between them. But the contract wasn't that simple, since Asher was supposed to take control of his body, their minds and souls connected and in a sense, became one. Their memories collided with one another, forming one new intellect while also their souls being linked to each other. So if the main Host dies, so does Asher.

So to plan it out, William does all the physical work while Asher communicates to him within his mind. Only William can hear Asher speak, and even see him appear as an apparition from time to time. With the balance between the two, they became quite a duo when it comes to combat, while also using both sides of their own knowledge to figure things out.

Personality:

- Kind towards those he trusts, but remains distant due to trust issues.

- Hates:
Those who abandon others
Other Demons
Liars
Tricksters
Greedy People who wants Power

- Likes:
German Beer on a good day
People who understand him
His friends he trusts

- He is dense when it comes to people who actually like him in a romantic way.

- Mostly silent when he thinks he doesn't need to talk, but contributes when he is needed.