Kieran Williams (Hololive/Vshojo/Nijisanji)

Name in English Dub: Kieran Williams

Name in Japanese Dub: Williams Kieran (Kieran Williams)

Online Alias: PhantomX

Age: 20

Looks:

Online Avatar Look:

Background:

From a young age he rarely liked to socialize as Kieran was just the type to remain distant from others. He had nothing against anybody as he just doesn't like going out to socialize or communicate to others as much. So through his school life he remained silent throughout most classes, getting average marks and getting through school like any normal teenager.

Though through his high school life, he found entertainment through gaming, playing online against others as well as teaming up with random players was just fun for him over all. As soon as he graduated high school, he ended up moving out to a particular home that one of his "friends" requested as he started living by himself at the age of 18.

After he learnt that you could stream online to do some interesting content, he decided to become a streamer. Though to make things interesting for himself, he decided to go with the online alias, PhantomX. Which he then made his avatar female with adding a voice changer to make him sound feminine to catch others off guard. 

Through his two years of being a casual gamer, he never thought about going competitive as he continued doing this as a mainstream job. His parents regularly send money his way just in case, which he decides to save the money and use the money he got from streaming. The one thing he tends to do is live a double life. One side being PhantomX, and the other being himself, Kieran. So he makes sure at all times to keep the true identity of PhantomX a secret.

Personality:

Likes: Gaming, Metal Music, Relaxing by himself, Going to Social Events that has something to do with Gaming or Anime, Hanging around close Friends (if he has any), Coming up with Content.