Kazumi Nanaya

Name in English Dub: Kazumi Nanaya

Name in Japanese Dub: Nanaya Kazumi

Age: ???

Looks:

Background:

Background:

Being originally from a world known as Masara, she was once a powerful but deadly assassin from a clan known as the Nanaya. Her world was ravaged by the terror of the Daemons that plagued every species and being, but she stood determined and hunted them down with no hesitation. Though it all changed when she became afflicted by what is to be known as the Black Blood.

She overtime deviated from the Nanaya Clan as she began to hunt other Daemons that she would consider to be worthy of her time, killing them and absorbing their strengths. Though this caused her hunger for a strong opponent to become more apparent, even if she had to hunt down many of her own original kin. Xenonians are well known to be powerful, strong and fast, and their versatility is unrivalled by many. The thrill of the hunt always excited her during the times when many Xenonians were alive, including other species that ended up suffering many casualties from the Black Blood, and the many wars that have taken place.

Eventually, she had grown too powerful by absorbing many of the Black Blood abominations, transforming her into an amalgamation of her own desires. She originally served under a Daemon who relied on her too much, though once she grew strong enough to resist, she killed the Daemon that was controlling her, taking this to her advantage. However, she became a living target amongst the Daemon hierarchy due to her rapid growths after obtaining her form of freedom. Yet she didn't care whether it was a Daemon, or someone who was willing to fight her got in her way, she wiped them out, even taking on some powerful Daemons of the higher ranks. However, it didn't satisfy her, as she was slowly driven into understanding that she was becoming something she wanted to hunt, kill and destroy, she decided to take a new drastic measure.

She faked her death amongst the Daemon hierarchy, utilizing her Daemon capabilities of stealing certain forms of power to hide herself from their sights, somehow even avoiding the sights of the likes of the Observers, and sometimes even the Black King. She knew she can't avoid the Black King, and she never intends on fighting him, as she is aware that he is beyond almost all Daemons in general. 

By doing this, she remained as nothing more than a ghost, or perhaps even a legend. Some tales speak of a Daemon, one of Xenonian descent, a Pure Xenonian, will appear if you have grown powerful in a short period of time. She would be lured by your presence, and test you if you are worthy of her time. Whether you live or die, it's up to her. That is some of the shortened highlights of the tales spoken about her. Being of the JÄGER Rank within the Daemon hierarchy, she tends to prefer to fight on her opponents' levels to test them out, and see how far they could push her.