Kieran Williams (Konosuba)

A/N: 
As a note coming from me, this is an alternate version of Kieran Williams which I will be giving to my friend SSJ4_Mumei. So this one will have similar things, but different things at the same time.

Name in English Dub: Kieran Williams

Name in Japanese Dub: Williams Kieran (Kieran Williams)

Age: 20

Looks:

Background:

Background:

Being a Gamer and Content Creator, Kieran was the type to attend most Anime Conventions and Gaming Conventions alone. Though one day as he was on his way home from an Anime Convention, he was unfortunately really tired due to overworking himself by staying up for too long, only for him to end up in an accident where he inevitably lost his life. 

He ended up waking up to a Goddess who was giving him an opportunity to become someone else, a second chance in life but in another world different to his own. Knowing himself, he would've been hesitant, he was a bit upset that he couldn't live out his normal life at first, but in the end, he reluctantly agreed. He was giving choices as he could pick any form of power he wanted, making him come up with an idea. Since he was a Content Creator, he lived a double life, so he came up with a Transformation kind of power, though even when the Goddess accepted it, it wasn't completely what he had in mind. 

Yet now stuck in a new world, he intends on living it the best he could around new allies and friends, living at home as his usual self while also transforming into another person to handle Adventurer Quests, living another double life.

Personality Traits:

Kind, Honest, Shy, Slightly Social (Only to his close friends if he has any)

Distant, Blunt, Truthful, Badmouth (Around strangers and people he dislikes, but uses this part of the personality a fair amount in his Transformation)

Likes:

Gaming, Metal Music, Relaxing by himself, Going to Social Events that has something to do with Anime or Gaming, Hanging around close friends (if he has any), Coming up with Content

Dislikes:

Socializing, People being too clingy, Ending things on a losing streak, Going outside (Unless he has a good reason to), Being competitive (unless he feels like it), Singing (for obvious reasons but prefers to sing when he's alone)

Power: Transformation

Kieran is able to transform into a different individual as he would be transforming into a female, much to his reluctance as he considers it as a bit of a form of punishment from the Goddess. Though in return, he gets a new form of power in the form of a System which he could use to improve his stats.

Yet a unique bonus to it is that he gets another power which he has to master known as Telekinetic Swordsmanship, which he is able to summon sharp blades that he can use with just using his mind. 

The drawback is that even though he uses the System in his Transformation, when he transforms back into his normal self, the stats don't transfer over to him and only stays in the Transformation. So in the end, he would end up calling his female self since he ends up having a feminine voice when he transforms, Phantom.

Transformation Looks:

A/N:
As another quick note, I do remember SSJ4_Mumei putting who would voice act the characters for the OCs as like a trivial thing, but I am not sure on my end on who would fit the voices of both Kieran Williams and Phantom. So it's up to you bud for interpretation. So I hope this is enough for ya and I'll see ya'll in the next update!