9

—— HIS ROOM

—— HIS ROOM

"what are you scheming." he demands of an answer shutting the door behind us and I shook my head. "I'm not hiding anything, if war will be caused for this throne I don't want it. If we were to get married we'd both have a part in the throne and that's safer than allowing bloodshed."  I explain to him.

"so you're willing to marry me, you're willing to give up love for the throne?" he raised a brow, "love means nothing to me, love is for the ruined, for the weak. Loving someone will only leave you behind." my jaw clenched at his stupid question.

she was his perfect match and he hasn't even realized it, sunghoon had taken recognition of how they both followed the same mindset. "then let's do it, let's get married." he grimly settles the plan.

i have year till his coronation which gives me a year to find a way to murder him. Then the throne will be mine, if there is no king, the queen will become the king.

—— LIBRARY

i scanned through the aisles wishing to find a book that could teach me about his ancestors, many of his ancestors had passed and there's no way they could've died when they were born vampire.

there must've been something mentioned, what caused their death and how it was done. If only I could get my hands on that information I could find a way to kill him and frame it as a murder.

"Dahee help me look for the book!"

"I'm telling its not worth it, what if those ancestors died through rituals, multiple spells, other help from different species, where would you access all of that? I'm telling you, it's not worth it and... you might end up falling in love with him through this marriage. You never know?" she grinned.

I vigorously denied, "I won't! I won't allow myself to fall in love with a ripper."

"only love can change a person, including a notorious man. You can help him over come bring a ripper, if you fall close you can convince him into letting you have the throne why will you take such a cruel path. For something that is meant to be for him in the first place?"

"it isn't if he has an opponent, and I'll be that opponent. I'm too afraid he might do something, make changes. We don't know what he's capable of like you said, im afraid his arrival as king will cause chaos." A thin line sets to my lips, i sternly face her.

"do you know when the marriage will be held? It should be soon that's for sure, the queen wouldn't want you to take your time and change your mind especially since many don't want marriage to the second son for his cryptic life." Dahee quaked.

"I'll have to see what the queen says."

——