Πενήντα πέντε

'Greece, Athens, University of Athens' 

..... >Primadonna unloaded her last box inside her cupboard of her walk in closet and then closed it, she then left the closet and walked towards her bedroom and sighed, tired of unpacking but also happy for not letting the butlers of the college do it, she wanted to experience the whole college life feeling.

For which she even had a makeover for, Primadonna had gotten her hair cut till her shoulder and her tips and her front strands of her hair were now lavender in colour. 

She then came out of her room and walked to the centre of her living room, the place was big for a dorm but small in comparison to her house, but she adored the fact that she didn't had any roommate. Just as Primadonna sat down on the sofa, the door bursted open and came in Aphrodite. 

"Hey Cuz! Look, I brought so many clothes for you, you can even wear any of them for the fresher's party! Right?!" Primadonna smiled at the Goddess' excitement and walked towards her "Thank you so much, Rory, but I had already bought some clothes with me, but still I will keep them." then she grabbed the bags from her hands and placed them on the floor, to the side of her main door. 

After every heartbreaks Primadonna had to suffer in America, Primadonna knew she had to go as far as she could, be as far as she could from Damon, Elijah, Niklaus and Stefan, though she was confused as where Stefan was. 

"I have to go and email Bonnie about everything, I hope they all are having fun together." as Primadonna walked to her room and towards her computer, Aphrodite sighed, she didn't liked one bit that Primadonna was distancing herself from her friends just because of some boys. 

"Rim, you do know you could have applied with them right?" Primadonna then started typing as she said "I don't think they allow more than three in Whitmore dorms Rory, plus they had already planned to be together, I was just... an outsider.. all my life, so I would have been kept in a different dorm, away from them, away from those secretive girl talks, always be scared of what they might be talking about, I cannot handle all of that... not again.. So maybe making new friends is a better option." Aphrodite shook her head at Primadonna, she didn't wanted her to distance from them, they were supernatural like her, she didn't had to hide who she really was. 

Meanwhile Primadonna looked at her email on the screen, satisfied by it. 

'Hey Bonnie, thanks for sending me the photos of your trip, looks like you're having fun, cannot wait for you to go back to college and reunite with the others, I am great, just finished unpacking, there is a fresher's party tonight, guess I'll meet new people, so wish me luck, Athens is a alot more calmer than Mystic Falls, I don't have to get stabbed or get binded any minute or so, nor any evil villians is after Elena, I think. When you reach back home, please tell the girls I miss them... I don't have the courage to talk to them after I left one night.' Primadonna then nodded her head and sent it to Bonnie.