Chapter 1

"PewDie!" I scream at my computer screen wit my fake french acsent. " It's obvious! The key is behind the faukin painting!"

Sure enough, the key was behind the painting. Once PewDiePie grabbed the key, the Bro came after him. He started running, an started swearing in Swedish. Te sound of him swearing in anuther langush sound funny, so I giggle. He runs through a door, and runs into a coordoor, and at the end of it, tere is a door.

"It's gonna be locked." I mumble, and ofcourse, he trys to open it, and it is locked.

When PewDie turns around, awaiting his fate, The Bro poofs away, leaving a cloud of smoke only inches away from his game character.

"FAUKIN POOFERS!" he yells.

All the sudden, someone Oovoos me. I close out of YouTube because the video was done, and open the Oovoo message. It is from my cousin Ally. The message reads: "Sup Emma? Can't wait to come over ur house 2morrow! so happy! se u 2morrow!!! :D " I txt back "Meh 2 bro! g2g2 bed. see u 2morrow bro!"

I set my computer down on my nightstand, and since I'm too lazy to get under my covers and get out of my cloths, I just lay on top of my covers. I start to doze off and then fall asleep.

Bros, the chapters will be short sometimes, but, there will be more chapters if they r short to cover all the stuff. see u bros later!