Chapter 6

It is now day time outside. I wake up in a king size bed, with Stephano Lying down next to me. He looks so...almost cute.... laying down next to me. He starts to stir, and wakes up.

"Good morning Emma."Stephano replys, planting a kiss on my forhead.

I start to blush a little, but I quickly get rid of it.

"Good mornig Stphano."

We both get out of bed, and I grab my satchel. We meet up with Piggeh, and Pewds. As we start to walk we hear a scream. It sounds awefully familliar.....Oh shit! Is that Ally?

"Bros, lets go help that person out!" Pewd replys.

We all nod and run in the direction of the scream. It turns out to be my cousin Ally who is being cornered by the bro, and aperatly she found Mr. Chair, so they are both hugging eachother for dear life. I throw a rock at it and it poofs away.

"IT WAS A POOFER!!??" Mr. Chair yells.

"Emma? EMMA!" Ally yells, running over to me. "OMG! What are the odds of finding you here!?"

"I dunno?" I reply.

"Omg I have missed you since you moved to Paris two years ago!"

"Me two! Altho it's nice to be back at my home city of Paris."

"Is this damn family reunion done yet!?" Stephano ask, with a grumpy tone.

"C'mon Stephano." I reply. "Well this is my cousin Ally from Switzerland. My family moved there when I was twelve but then I moved back to Paris two years ago. I haven't seen her since."

"She can join if she wants to. She can also join cuz shes swedish lol." PewDie laughs.

"Ok, I'm in." Ally replys.