Chapter 8

what up Bros? there has been some mis understanding. what I meant by one chapter at the most, I meant one chapter per day. anywho......enjoy!

The sun is shining in my face. It feels warm. I open my eyes and see Stephano glittering in the sun. He's so peacefull. well I guess I should wake him up.

"Good morning Stephano." I say, waking him up wih a firm, planted kiss on his golden lips.

That wakes him right up.

" *moarn* Good....Morning....Emma..." Stephano moans back.

We break away. We grab our stuff, and go out the door. We meet up with the rest of the gang.

"Did everyone sleep well?" I ask.

"Oh, I slept great." Piggeh replys with a perverted smile and looking at Pewds. Pewds looks like he has been mentaly scared.

"We both slept good, How 'bout you Em?" Ally asks.

"Good." Stephano replys.

-------------------------------------

"Hay guys, lets split up to check these rooms. There are six rooms so we can all check a room." Pewds explains.

"Ok. Make sure you yell if you need help." Stephano cautions.

We all nod, and run into a room. I decide to take the one at the end of the hall. It is pitch black, and I get a bad feeling in my stomach. Whenever I am about to be in danger,  My stomach starts to feel sick, and hurt. I dcide to light a candle with one of my tinderboxes. I am then grabbed by my wrist, and pulled over to the corner of the room.

haha clifthanger! lets see if I can get in anouther clifthanger