Chapter 4

.just an F.Y.I. thing, The character's name is Emma, and ya'know how I said in the beginning how she spoke with a fake french acsent? Well I decited to make hher be french. She now live in Paris, France. She is 20 years old. ok now to the next chapter.

I walk down a long coridore, and I hear yelling.

"FAUKIN BARRELS!", and "Jesus christ, be quiet."

Then there is a groan, a scream, and now I hear running footsteps running in my direction. All the sudden I see two people running, and the Bro behind them. They both knotice that it is a dead end, so they both panic. For some reason I can tell that it is a poofer so I take a rock, throw it at the bro, and it poofs away. They both look at me with that "How the fauk did you know that was a faukin poofer!!??" look.

"Sup bro? My names PewDiePie. This is Stephano. What's ur name?" one says, with a swedish ascent.

"Allos PewDie, and Stephano. My name's Emma." I say with my semi thick french ascent.

Pewds notices my PewDiePie shirt. It has him and Ruben. Pewds is holding a gun and is sreaming Ruben.

"So I see you are a bro Emma." PewDie says.

"Yup! I'll try not to fan girl out too much." I say giggling, and teasing him.

I brofist both of them.

"Nice to meet you Emma. You french?" Stephano asks.

"Ya. I'm one hundred persent french." I reply.

"Well bros, we should get going then." PewDie asks.

We both nod, and we start walking down the long coridor.