Chapter 7

Bros! When you see this "---------" that means that there is a time jump.

We walk at least three hours without a break. I'm happy that my cousin Ally is here. I haven't seen her in a while so we have beencatching up while we walk. We come to the end of the hallway where there are three big chest. Felix on the first one, Ally on the next, and Emma on the last one. We walk up to them.

"Do you think it's a trap?" I ask.

"Idunno." Ally replys.

"Let's find out." Felix replys.

We go to our chests. They are chests that have our favorite things. Felix gets his headset, and a mini picture of Marizia. Ally gets a picture of her boyfriend Harry Styles. Yes she is dating the Harry Styles. She also gets her IPod with charger, and her cell IPhone 5. I got my jet black buray, with it's maching scarf. I got my laptop, a picture of my favorite city, Paris, my favorite drawing pad, and my coloring set that has pastels, water colors, ect. in it. Oh ya, I also got a bigger backpack so I could carry all my stuff in it. I stick everything in my backpack, and I move all my other stuff from my satchel into my backpack.

"Well, I guess we should move on then." I suggest, and everyone agrees.

-------------------------

"Ok so what are sleping arrangments? There are three rooms, and there are six of us." Ally asks.

"Um... lets see. How about Piggeh and Felix, Mr. Chair and Ally, and Stephano and I." I suggest.

"I don't care really." Felix replies.

"Then it's settled." Mr. Chair informs.

We all walk to the diffrent rooms. I set my backpack down at the foot of the bed, and I layed down. Stephano got in after me. He wrapps his arms around me. His breathing is calm, and soothing. I start to fall asleep.

------------------------

It is the middle of the night. I notice that Stephano's arms arn't around me so I get up, and I go onto the balcony that was in our room. I start to get lost in my thoughts when I here someone call my name from the entrance of the balcony. It sounded french. I turn around and see it's Stephano. He walks over next to me.

"Why are you up so early?" Stephano questions.

"I could as you the same question." I reply, giggling at my ancwer.

"I know Emma."

 It is kinda quiet and kind of an akward silence for about a minute before Stephano breaks the quietness barrier.

"Emma?"

"What is it Stephano?"

"What would you say if I loved you?"

"I would say that I love you too. I have always loved you Stephano."

I can see the amazed look on his face. We suddenly go into a kiss. It is a heated kiss. After a while we break away.

"Be mine Emma?"

"Of course Stephano."

He sits down on the ground, and I lay in between his leds, laying my back on his chest. He wraps his arms around me, and I kiss his cheek. He does what I call a "vampire bite" on top of my sweet spot on my neck. I try to get him back but he doesn't let me.

"Teaser." I say with a fake pout lip.

I slowly start to fall asleep.

hope you bros enjoyed. sorry for all the time skips. Since I have school 2morrow and for this week I will only be able to publish one chapter at the most. sorry bros.