Chapter 6

(I'm changing to past tense for the rest of the story)

The next morning..

'Tanjiro seems to be asleep, now's my chance to kill her.. ' Muichiro thought.

He got out of the box, careful not to wake Tanjiro and headed his way to Kanao.

When he walked into her room she was reading a book titled (choose title).

"Oh! Nezuko! I didn't see you there, you need something? " Kanao said smiling like usual.

'So annoying.. '

"Nezuko? "

Muichiro charged a punch and went right through Kanao's stomach, damaging or bursting organs all over the place, leaving her lifeless on her bed in a puddle of her own blood.

'Finally I took care of her, ' Muichiro thought, proud of himself.

Muichiro got Kibutsuji to have Nakime take him away from Butterfly Mansion and to the rest of the upper moons and lower moons so his cover wouldn't be blown.

"You got your target? " Kibutsuji asked while Muichiro was crossing off Kanao's name in a book.

"Of course I did. I had a perfect plan and it worked. Soon enough they will kill Nezuko, thinking it was her who killed Kanao, " Muichiro said with pride.

"Great, you may rest. I'll inform you with what happens. "

"Thank you, Master, " Muichiro said, bowing down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Tanjiro..

"Have you seen Nezuko, Aoi? " Tanjiro asked urgently. Nezuko was no where to be seen so he got extremely worried, thinking she died.

"I last saw her going to Kanao's room, she might still be in there. "

"Thank you, Aoi! " Tanjiro said, bowing down.

He ran to Kanao's room, hoping to see Nezuko and see how Kanao's doing, but when he walked in.. All he saw was Kanao's dead body, laying in a puddle of blood, dripping down onto the floor.

"Kanao.. " Tanjiro stood there in shock, tears welling up in his eyes.

'It smells like Nezuko.. But what Nezuko wouldn't do that.. Was it Muichiro..? ' Tanjiro thought, still in a panic.

"Hey Tanjiro, I need to check on Kanao's wounds, would you leave for a-" Shinobu paused mid-sentence. Tanjiro smelt the sorrow and pain Shinobu felt. "W-What happened..? "

"A demon.. "

"Th-That's part of Nezuko's Kimono.. YOU'RE SISTER KILLED HER. "

"NO NEZUKO WOULD NEVER! " Tanjiro yelled.

"THEN WHAT'S THIS, TANJIRO? HUH? " Shinobu hollered, holding up the peice of Nezuko's Kimono.

"Nezuko.. She didn't do it.. "

"She's gonna get excucted tomorrow, unless I get proof that will prove her innocence. "

"Wait Shinob-"

CRASH

Cliffhanger 🤗
________________________________________

Hey slay sisters/brothers/siblings thanks small for almost 200 reads. I've grown so quickly and I'm so happy. I have end of the year IAR testing for school so I'll be publishing chapters a lot less than I have been. I'll try my best to publish as often though! Have a good day/night! Toodles!
-Moonwatcher

466 words 🙃