Chapter 12

"Ohhh.. Heyy Shinobu.. " Tanjiro said while putting down Muichiro.

Muichiro stood there in shock until he blacked out, unable to know what was going on around him.

While Muichiro was blacked out..

'There's blood.. 'Tanjiro thought. 'Muichiro's not fully human, is he able to control himself..? '

"You ran off with Muichiro, who is a demon. Did you forget or are you just stupid? " Shinobu said.

Tanjiro was just about to talk but then he heard Muichiro growling behind him. Before he knew it, Muichiro lunged, ready to strike Shinobu with a deadly attack. Tanjiro was quick to react and he immediately held Muichiro back and held his unsheathed sword in his mouth so he couldn't bite.

"Muichiro! Control yourself! " Tanjiro yelled.

"See, I told you. He's a demon. He isn't like how Nezuko was. He can't even control himself. "

"He was just turning back human! He probably saw the blood and Muzan ended up getting control back.. " Tanjiro said.

"Are you sure he was turning back human? He might've been just shape shifting into himself, " Shinobu claimed.

"No! He can't turn into himself! " Tanjiro defended.

"Maybe he was turning into his twin brother. I heard they looked identical, " Shinobu said.

"HOW CAN HE TURN INTO HIS BROTHER IF HE DOESN'T REMEMBER HIM?! " Tanjiro yelled.

Muichiro froze and stopped his struggle to escape. Tanjiro slowly removed his sword from his mouth, still holding onto him in case he tried to attack again.

"Muichiro..? " Tanjiro mumbled.

Muichiro started crying. He fell over in defeat Onto the ground.

"Bro.. ther.. " Muichiro stammered.

Muichiro sobbed for a few more minutes before falling asleep from his lack of energy.

"Well, that was something, " Shinobu smiled and rose her sword to attack.

"WAIT NO-! " Tanjiro yelled.

"What? "

"He's.. He's human again.. " Tanjiro pointed out.
___________________________

Hey slay sisters, brothers, and siblings! Next chapter is the last one for sure! Hope you all have enjoyed this story so far and you will enjoy the other stories to come! I love you all, drink water, and have a great day or night! <3
-Moonwatcher