Part 5

"Harry!" Liam called, stepping out of your room.

Harry was sitting on the floor beside the door, knees pulled to his chest and his face hidden behind his arms wrapped around his legs.

Liam crouched down beside him, laying a hand on his shoulder. The younger boy looked up, tears streaming down his face, eyes puffy.

"I can't do this Li, I can't. She doesn't remember US."

"She will! Giver her some time. She's been through a lot."

"What if she doesn't?"

"Well, the thing is, H, that doesn't make her a different person. Yes, she will have to get to know you again, but do you really doubt she'll fall in love with you again? 'Cause I don't." he stood up and looked down at his best friend, "It's up to you, Harry. If you think she's worth fighting for then get back in there, if not, then leave now." he turned around and went back inside, leaving Harry alone in the hall.

"Seriously? I'm best friends with you boys? That's so cool! So, do I tour with you? Wait, do I live with Harry? No, hold on, what's my job?" every two seconds another question popped into your head, effectively giving you a headache.

"Ok, slow down there, all in good time. You gotta take it slow." Dr. Schulz warned, but you just rolled your eyes.

"What about Harry? Will he be ok?"

"He'll be fine." Harry replied, walking into the room, and giving you a small smile, "As long as you'll be fine, that is."

You smiled back. "I will" turning back to the boys you added, "So, tell me more. Really, what am I doing?"

The boys answered any question you asked, told you a few anecdotes from the past three years and tried not to overload you.

At some point Dr. Schulz came back and said, "I think that's enough for today, you should get some rest now."

"Ok, just one more thing. So I get the whole us becoming friends and all, but how did WE happen? you asked Harry, " I mean, from everything you just told me about our first meeting, it doesn't sound like it was love at first sight, so when did that change?"The boys chuckled, turning towards Harry.

He threw up a hand and blew it off with a "Not that important." which made the boys break into hysterical laughter. Harry glared at them.

"What? oh COME ON!Tell me." you chastised.

"Well, actually.." Louis started, but Harry cut him off "Don't you dare!

"Harry, pleaseeeee!" you begged.

"Tomorrow, maybe, when these knuckleheads aren't around." he pointed at his friends. "Oh, you won't be here tomorrow?" you asked, not able to hide your disappointment.

Liam got up and took your hand. "Yeah, sorry, love, but we got a few things to do, band stuff, you know."

"Of course, gosh I'm and idiot. You boys can't really hang around the hospital all the time, can you? I totally understand." you smiled at the three, very guilty looking, boys.

"We'll try to make it before visiting hours end, ok?" Louis assured and kissed your cheek.

"And we'll bring presents." Niall added, hugging you carefully.

You grinned at them. "I love you, guys." the smiles on their faces were enough to make your entire month.

Harry waited untill they'd left the room, before coming over. He carefully placed his hand over your cheek and brushed his thumb over the dark circles under your eyes.

"Get some sleep, honey."

"I will and I WILL remember, I promise."

He smiled softly, leaned forward, brushed his lips against yours and whispered, "Also, not that important."