Πενήντα έξι

>Primadonna walked through the sweaty drunk teenagers' crowd in the bonfire party with a disgusted face, after Damon's call, she was petrified, something the royal isn't proud about, but had to admit it, Silas had destroyed his life, he took Marth...

>Primadonna walked through the sweaty drunk teenagers' crowd in the bonfire party with a disgusted face, after Damon's call, she was petrified, something the royal isn't proud about, but had to admit it, Silas had destroyed his life, he took Martha away from her. 

Primadonna looked around, trying to search for an arrogant blue eyed raven haired boy when she heard someone from behind say "He turned the entire town square into a hunting party for Katherine. How am I supposed to calm down when every single person here could be working for Silas?" Primadonna turned around and saw Damon, who now had shorter hair. 

She also noticed Caroline with him, she took a deep breath and started to walk towards them as she said" mind telling me that again, but with context this time?" both the vampires turned towards the voice and to their shock, Primadonna stood in front of them, with very short hair in comparison to her previous hair length, and with coloured tips and front strands. 

Caroline gasped and walked towards the Princess" Prim! Oh my god! Where were you?! " she then hitted her on her head, angry at Primadonna for leaving without even saying a goodbye, even though she had promised to go to the same college, Primadonna glared at Damon while she answered" Greece, Athens, University of Athens, studying Greek Mythology."

Damon scoffed at the girl" Of course. How ironic, what are you learning? How did your parents met? Or how many cousins and step mom's you have?" Primadonna gritted her teeth, irritated at the vampire's words" Says the one who most probably didn't even graduated school properly, if you did, yikes it doesn't really show." Caroline snickered after Primadonna finished, finding it amusing of how both of them were fighting, but quickly composed herself when she realised the situation they were in. 

" Prim, thank god you're here, Silas is here, as Damon said, he ordered the whole town to find Katherine. Plus we have to find Elena, Silas wants to hurt her." Primadonna winced and then sighed "I didn't wanted to do this again.. You know? I had just came back from my Fresher's Party, even got crowned Aphrodite, which is the most beautiful woman's title." 

Damon then scoffed at Primadonna "So your Fresher's Party is more important to you than Elena?" He couldn't believe how Primadonna was being right now. The Siren rolled her eyes and said "I didn't mean that, I meant I just don't want to be involved in this anymore!" 

Damon then got in front of her face and growled "You were 'involved' in this thing when you saw me kill Tanner and couldn't be compelled, so you better help us, or die." Primadonna growled at the vampire and suddenly Damon fell on the floor and started wincing, because of the immense pain of aneurysm he got in his head. 

" You feel that Salvatore? That is your brain getting smaller and smaller, which already might be, I am shocked it isn't miniature size. So, I will advise you the same thing I did to Elena, if you have kissed me once, just because of heat of the moment, doesn't fucking mean you can disrespect me,got it? You're just a vampire." Primadonna then stopped the pain, resulting in Damon quickly healing and waking up. 

Caroline then looked at them both with shock" God, if Silas doesn't kill any of you, I am damn sure you both will kill each other." Primadonna scoffed and turned away from him, and he did the same, then they three went forward to find Elena. 

_____

Damon suddenly vamp runs to a shed which was visible to them, making Caroline grab Primadonna and vamp run inside too, there they find a boy, knocked out on the ground and Elena too. 

"seriously? That's Jesse! I kind of liked him." Caroline whines as she looks at him. Elena looks up from Jesse and makes contact directly with Primadonna's eyes "Prim! You're here! You've.. Changed.." Primadonna nods and turns away from them. 

_____

As Caroline places the popsicle on the cheek, she then looks at Primadonna who was outside the shed, looking grumpy, as if she was her bodyguard or a hitmen. 

"Prim, what's wrong? Come in." Primadonna massaged between her eyebrows "No.. I am fine Caroline.." Caroline flared her nose as she looked at Primadonna, she was confused, what had happen to her before the graduation day? She was completely fine, she had promised to be with them, so what went wrong? 

Primadonna looked around the deafening party and then placed her hands inside her pockets and fidgeted with her fingers and kept tapping her foot on the ground, she never had and never will like such gatherings. 

Caroline gets up and walks outside "come on, we are going to our dorm." she then grabs Primadonna's arm and starts dragging her to the building, on their way she keeps glancing at the demo goddess "really like your new look, was it expensive? Of course it will be.." The Vampire didn't knew why was her friend being so hostile, but it scared her so she decided not to question it anymore. 

Finally they entered their floor and Caroline opened her door, making Primadonna and Caroline to see Damon tied on a chair and Elena impaled to hers "I think we need to set some ground rules for when boyfriends come to visit." 

______

It's morning. Elena loads a suitcase into the trunk of Damon's car. Caroline was helping her while Primadonna was getting out from the dorm, she had shared the bed with Caroline, which for someone like her, who in her whole life shared her bed with Pandora and Stefan in the big bed of her home, wasn't really keen on doing it with Caroline in the small sized one. When Caroline had suggested the idea, her exact words probably were 'seriously? What's the size of it? Peasant?' 

Primadonna looked at her friends and saw them talking, just as Caroline left, Primadonna then saw a man, rather aged walking towards Elena and started talking with her, making her halt her steps and start balancing on her heels. 

Just as He was out, Damon walked to her and then after a while they started kissing "seriously?!" Primadonna groaned and then walked towards them "If you both are done eating each other out, we should go." Damon then glared at Primadonna and they both sat in his car. 

"Wait.. We are going in.. This?" Primadonna pointed at his blue car as she scrunched her nose, Damon slowly turned his head and narrowed his eyes at her "Of course we are, got any problem?" Primadonna bit her lip as she said "No.. No problem it's just.. This car looks.. Like it has seen its days.. You know what? I am gonna teleport back to Greece, sit on my car, and maybe try to teleport it here too? How does it sound?" Damon crossed his arms at the Princess, he couldn't believe her right now. 

" Yeah no, I am not letting you out of my sight, we need to find Stefan and what if you cannot teleport it?" Primadonna then jumped" I can just buy a new one! There must be a showroom somewhere near." Damon grinded his teeth and then vamp ran towards her, picked her up and threw her in the back seat. 

Then he quickly walked to the driver's seat and started the car" Problem solved." he finished as he looked back at the glaring Demi goddess and smirked.