Sky's Sick

Mona had fallen asleep shortly after Raph did. She smiled at how fast he fell asleep in her arms. But her slumber was interrupted by a scream. Raph also woke up on high alert. He recognized the scream right away and rushed out of his room.

"Sky shh, you're okay! It was just a bad dream!" Emma said, trying to get Sky to calm down

Raph came in and saw his baby sister hugging her knees, hyperventilating, shaking, crying and whimpering. She was having a panic attack again.

"Can you see me?" He asked

Sky nodded, still not calming down. Her eyes were still wide and darting everywhere.

"Okay, can I give you a hug?" Raph asked

Sky shook her head. Now Raph was more than worried. Sky has never not wanted a hug from Raph. Her lips started turning blue. Raph's eyes widened as he started internally panicking.

"Sky, baby sis. Copy my breathing." Raph said as he sat at the edge of her bed

Sky shook her head again, this time she started crying.

"Come on, just one big breath." Raph coaxed

Sky did a small nod. Raph started doing a breathing exercise, having Sky copy him.

"Good job, in through your nose... and out through your mouth... you're doing good, sis. One more." He said as he repeated the breathing with her

Sky's lips were back to normal and she was able to move her arms to do grabby hands to Raph. He pulled her into a hug. She started crying and shaking again.

"Sky?"

"R-Raphie D-don't leave..p-please...."

Raph held Sky closer. Mona peaked in and saw Raph trying to calm Sky down and Emma trying to stay awake for moral support.

"I won't, I promise." Raph said

"Promise what?" Mona asked

"That I won't leave her." Raph answered

Mona gave a soft smile and crawled onto the bed with them. She pulled Raph into her lap and then pulled Sky into Raph's.

"You are not alone, Sky. Raphael and I are both here. Your friend is also here as well." Mona said as Raph repositioned himself so he was laying on his side in Mona's lap with Sky in his arms

"Thank you..." Sky mumbled

"Wake me up if Sky wants me, I'm going to sleep." Emma said, covering back up in her bed

"Okay. Night, Emma." Raph said

"Night, Raph.." Emma mumbled Just before falling asleep

Raph chuckled and snuggled up to Mona, who patted him. Sky slowly fell asleep in Raph's arms, after she was out, Raph and Mona allowed themselves to sleep. About an hour goes by and Sky wakes up from another nightmare. Raph sleepily sits up, putting his back against the wall. He pulled Sky into his arms, one under her head and the other over her stomach.

"I gotcha... you're safe, sis.." Raph yawned

Sky tried taking deep breaths, only for them to come out shaggy. She knew Raph was tired and felt bad for waking him up, so she tried calming herself down. Raph watched for a couple minutes, noticing what she was trying to do. It wasn't working, so Raph sat Sky up and pulled out her phone, typed in the code and went to YouTube. He searched up sleep music for anxiety and found one that had a black background with blue, purple and pink lighted shapes and galaxy scenery. He pressed on it, waited for the ad to go away and set Sky's phone down on her nightstand. Raph laid back down and looked at Sky.