Beautiful Complex

In a room, where a lot of super heroes posters and merch attach to the walls and furnitures. A boy with dark haired, tan skin and a flatter nose with freckles cheeks named Simon, is equipping himself with Ghostbusters suit and tools for catching a ghost hunting, as he clicks a ghost busting gun.

- It's Time For Ghost Hunting. - Simon said in a cool tone.

But then his moment was interrupted, as he get frightened, when his room's door suddenly open, as his little sister named Sendy entered his room.

- Kuya! Kailang ko ng tulong... - Sendy pause and stare at her big brother's Halloween attire - anong ginagawa mo? - she curiously question.

- Nothing. - as he try to stay calm and cool but only to be awkward to remain calm, as he tries to hide the truth - What do you need? - he awkward replied, as she stare and thinks for a moment.

- I need help for beating the game. - said in a cheer tone.

- Sorry Sis but I have some important thing to do. You can ask our other siblings. - Simon said in a unsure tone, as Sendy began to be upset and accept his decline then leave his room.

- Now I only need to meet up with Pauline and find this ghost, before anything bad happened to my love ones. - said in a excited and serious tone, as he look at his refection on the mirror - Operation Ghost Hunting is a Go!

He leaves his room and quickly head out of his house, bit before he could leave at the front door. He was stop at the ground floor by his father who question him on where is he going and why he dress in a Ghostbusters costume.

To which he reacts nervously and replied that he was just going to show his friends of his costume.

His father stare at him suspiciously, as he began to slightly sweat from his father's analysis from his suspicious behavior. But then they heard a glass broke from the kitchen, which h is father agreed to let him go, which he cheer but with a condition to bring Darna, with him, as he nod in agreement.

His father smile and then called out Darna, which reveal herself at the kitchen with a bright expression, as she head towards the two, her father told her that she can go with her brother for going to there whereabouts, because she was already done cleaning the dish.
(Which isn't true)

But beside that, Darna needs to be supervised whenever or whatever she is going or doing because some people say that she brings bad luck but to her family she is just clumsy, energetic and friendly girl, which her mother is always concerned for her safety.

- Thanks Dad! - Darna thanked her father, as Simon and her leave the house and went to Pauline meet up location. While there father sigh and then brightly smile, as he went to the kitchen to clean Darna's mess.

// Later... //

Simon and Darna meet Pauline at the park which Pauline is surprised to see Simon's younger sister come along and wasn't surprised when she saw him actually dress and equipment for a ghost hunting activity.

Pauline: 😶 Do you really have to wear that? - Pauline said in a impassive tone.

Simon: 😕 Why not? 😏 It's a ghost we are finding after all. - as Pauline rolled her eyes from his silliness.

Darna react surprised after hearing her brother doing on his today's activity, which is about ghost hunting.

Darna: 😃 Are you two on a going for a ghost hunting quest? Can I come?