Wicked Weekend

It was a wonderful morning in the New Loud House Residence... Or so it seems...

When the sun rise Lori found a note that was been left by Alincoln saying that he went off to check something, which made her grow concerned of what happened last night she told him.

But the loud sisters continue their routine and head to their respective works and errands such as...

Lori got a call that she been hired to be someone's lawyer.

Leni got a call from the sewing company that she work about a her colleague complain about her new clothing design.

Luna went off to meet with her old band mates to the given location, which she's worried to attend and not ready to meet of a certain person that she hurt if she meet her.

Luan got a call from her boss about a special news case that she could handle about certain article that have caught her boss attention.

Lynn went to the middle school to coach and train the baseball team for the upcoming event of competing to other school.

Lucy have a meeting and a business with her old members from the mortician club.

Lana got a call from the hospital that her colleague friend have been heavily injured which made her very worried of her colleague where about.

Lola went off to practice of her given role by the director of the show that she work with.

Lisa who doesn't usually leave the house but she did, because she got a urgent call from the place she work for scientist that something phenomenal have happened at there place.

///

The kids in the other hand has a different things that is happening...

Lemy along with Lacy who's oblivious agreeing with him, are complaining to Lyra's order about finishing there school's detention punishment first before they could do there weekend activity doing absolutely anything without school that could ruin their week.

While Lyle, Reina and Bobby Jr are in the living room think of way to solve their problem.

Leia and Lizy went to the park with Jlincoln who is babysitting them, which he refused along with Leia but then agreed when Blincoln told them sternly.

Liena and Liby along with Flincoln went off to the place where Liby would meet her friend and Liena to the gardening market to buy some supplies for her garden.

Loan was at her room playing video game streaming while Lulu is somewhere around the house.

///

Some of the Lincolns who are left in the house are doing with there business such as...

Blincoln who's at the dining room drinking his tea and watching the conversation of the kids.

Ilincoln at the basement where he is continue to build the portal to get them home.

///

"C'mon Lyra! It's already Saturday, give us a break!" Lemy complained .

"Yes big sister!" Lacy cheerfully agreed to Lemy

"For the last time, No!" Lyra said annoyed.

After Lyra have heard that Lacy, Lupa, Lemy, Lyle, BJ and Reina have been detention she knew that her father would told them to finish their school works first before doing anything else, but right now he is not in a good condition.