A SECOND OF BEAUTY

Once upon a time, a group of young dreamers loved watching bubbles blown by the wind. They marveled at how the bubbles floated in the air, their iridescent colors shimmering in the sunlight.

One day, the wind blew harder than usual, causing the bubbles to pop as soon as they were born. The dreamers were perplexed. How could something so fleeting be so enchanting?

As days passed, the wind continued to blow and the bubbles continued to pop. The young dreamers felt a sense of sadness and confusion. Was there a hidden meaning behind the bubbles' short existence?

One day, a wise old man explained to them, "The bubbles are a metaphor for life. Like the bubbles, life is ephemeral but alluring. We must cherish every moment we have and make the most of the time we are given."

The young dreamers still had questions. "But why do the bubbles pop so quickly? Why can't they stay with us for longer?"

The old man smiled and said, "The bubbles pop because they are meant to. They are a paradox, for their beauty lies in their transience. If the bubbles never popped, they would lose their charm and magic. Embrace the paradox, my dear children, for it is what makes life truly enchanting."

The young dreamers pondered the old man's words, and they began to see the world in a different light. They realized that life was full of paradoxes and that sometimes the most alluring things in life are also the most fleeting.

From that day on, the young dreamers learned to cherish every moment they had together. They blew bubbles in the wind and watched them pop but did so with a newfound appreciation for the paradoxical nature of life.