Night 5: Intro

Freya caught the nightguard in her arms as he barely cleared the closing blastdoors quickly jumping back as the tail of the robotic spider came through the doors trying to grab him one last time only to fail as it got stuck in between the doors.

"Holy shiet!!!!" Yelled Henry as he backed away along with chica and Bonnie watching as Mangle, foxy and Freya got away from the door and the flailing robotic tail as well.

Quickly foxy ran up to the tail jammed between the doors raising her blade before slaming it into its side and slicing it away as it fell to the ground the doors finally closing as they were no longer obstructed.

"Holy shit i can't believe he made it back out!! Who is this guy!" Bonnie said.

Freya turned as she held the unconscious nightguard in her arms protectively.

Mangle suddenly came running up to them as she noticed a wound in his side.

"He's hurt!" She said as she looked at it frowning.

-----

Everyone had made it back to the nightclub as Mangle lead the others into the mainstage area to a table.

"Lay him down." Mangle said as Freya did as she was told laying him flat against the stage.

Everyone watched as Mangle raised her hands closing her eyes as green light started to emit from them before placing them against Mono's side.

"Wait what the hell? Is she!?"

"Healing him?.... Yes she is..." Freya said causing Henry to look on in amazement.

"How is this possible?" He asked.

"How is she doing it?" He asked again.

"Our power sources.... the heartstones... while they do power us they also give other abilities as well... Mine being my cannon... For foxy it's her illusions.... Bonnie.... her electricity and Chica her strength...." Freya said.

"So for Mangle its...."

"Yes.... she can heal wounds and injuries as long as they aren't too severe...." Foxy said stepping forward to watch her sister work.

Henry looked down in deep thought sighing...

"Freya... you Said he helped you escape from.... William.. he was down there?" He asked.

Freya nodded.

"But how!? He's dead!" Henry said.

"He wasn't human.... when he died he apparently had a body waiting for him to allow himself to persist..." Freya said.

"This is nuts. Dad what the hell is wrong with you...?" Henry said to himself.

"Of course you and I never saw eye to eye did we... boy... unlike your sister wendy..."

Henry's eyes widened as he looked towards chica who been standing next to him.

Her eyes were now a different shade of purple... something that was barely noticable as her eye color was already purple to begin with.

"Ch-chica!?" Henry said.

"Henry! Get away from her!!" Freya said as he backed away towards the others.

Freya stood infront of them protective as she glared into chicas possessed eyes not at her but at william controlling her.

"You don't know when to quit"... Freya said with malice as chica started laughing madly.

"Oh no..." Henry said as he looked on.

"What are you doing here... What do you want?" Freya spoke as Chica stopped laughing.