Always behind you.

"(F/n)" Erwin's voice was soft yet stern as the two stood on top of wall Maria, overlooking the rising sun which illuminated the outside worlds horizon, causing all their surrounding to be projected a warm orange.

"Yes sir" She replied, breathing in the morning due's silence, a soft breeze pushing back loose strands of her (H/C) hair.

Erwin turned his head, and took a sharp intake at the sight. You looked Picturesque, a masterpiece he had already painted a million times in the back of his mind. He returned his gaze to upcoming sun.

"I've been promoted to Lance Corporal" eyes still fixated on the sight in front of him.

(F/n) turned suddenly, a smile spreading over her face "Erwin- That's... that's amazing"

He didn't respond. Only focused further on the morning unraveling in front of him.

"Is something wrong" she asked "This is a step, no a leap closer to becoming Commander of the whole damn regiment" (F/n) added, her words put him at ease, taking a deep breath he collected his thoughts.

He reverted his gaze to her (E/c) eyes, "Will you follow me (F/n)?"

"That's a stupid question," She laughed, " You know I'm always behind you." (F/n) placed a hand on his arm, but words coming out as sincere as they felt. Erwin smiled softly returning his gaze to the rising sun. This is the start to a long road.

So this is just a short intro to the relationship more soon :)