{Part~5}

{Jenn's POV}
About 8:45

I was laying on the bed and Dia was in the bathroom getting ready. We was finna go to the club.

She came out the bathroom looking good asf.

The dress~

The Hair~

I was tryna rip through that dress nglll

I was tryna rip through that dress nglll. "Damn.." i said looking her up and down. She started blushing and playing with her hair a lil bit. "Stawppp"

{Dia's POV}
*~{Time Skip}~*
On their way out the door

Jenn held my hand as i walked down the steps cause i had heels on even though i didn't really need help. and we walked to the car. We had got everybody to come with us. Everybody had gotten in the car but me and there wasn't any space left. "well dam.." i said while frowning. "It's good come here" jenn said while making a gesture towards her lap. I walked around to the side that she was on and sat down. Once i got myself together she wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned back.

When we got to the club i followed Jenn everywhere she went cause i don't really like clubs like that. She had offered me a drink but i declined cause even though i trust everyone we came with i didn't want to get blackout drunk at a club...ts ain't cute. And i wasn't in the mood to get high so a bitch was just wondering looking like a dam lost dog behind Jenn the whole time. A few girls threw ass on her and i ain't like that and i guess she noticed cause she had looked at me and immediately stopped ts.

After about an hour and like 15 minutes it started to get hot, it smelled like stank ass coochie, and it felt crowded so i was uncomfortable. I had lost jenn so i started looking for whoever else i knew that was there. I ran into sheik (perfect timing for him to reverse the V‼️) "Bro can you reverse the V cause i wanna fucking leave." i said while side eying the bitches screaming directly into my dam ear next to me. He laughed "ight ima find everybody else and see who else tryna leave." I nodded my head and we started looking for the rest of the niggas we came with. We ran into KR catching ass and Ta getting a lap dance from a big bitch(iykyk 💀💀)in a crowd of people. "Y'all stayin longer or y'all tryna dip?!" i yelled cause the music was loud asf. "IM TRYNA DIP" tata said trying to move around the crowd "i'm tryna dip too ts gettin borin" KR said while giving everybody a stank face(nah cs why is he always looking like he want problems??😭) "where jenny??" kyle said walking over to me. "i don't know" i said trying to look over people "How don't yk ain't that ya lil girlfriend🙄" Ta said pushing Kyle out the way. "shut uppp" i said pushing Tasir back to where he was. "YO" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Jenn struggling to get threw the crowd. "HeELPPPPP" We all had started laughing at her while trying to push threw. I grabbed her skinny ass arm and dragged her pass a bunch of girls tryna get in her face. "You tryna leave?" i asked her while fixing her jacket that had got fucked up. She nodded her head and we all had to push through the crowd AGAIN to get out. We got to the car and started driving back to the bnb.

~Main Character moment 😍😛~

{Jenn's POV}
In the car

Sheik had opened the window at the ceiling part of the car(idk what it's called) and me and Dia stood out of it. the wind was blowing her hair like she was a disney princess or some shit. Kyle had started playing "Break From Toronto" by PARTYNEXTDOOR.

She had looked over at me and we just smiled at each other. I put my arm around her waist and kissed her while the car was still moving. The shit felt like a movie. "THIS IS SO FUN" she yelled while smiling hard asf. *her smile is so gorgeous* and she grabbed my hand as we made our way back to the bnb

HOW YALL LIKE THIS ONE??
I WROTE A LOT FOR THIS PART SO BE PROUD OF ME YALL.