{Part 9}

Time skip

It was 8 pm and i was scrolling on my phone with jenn sleeping in my lap.

I laughed too loud and i guess that woke her up. She lifted her heard squinting at me. "well good morning sleeping beauty" i said smiling at her.

she just smiled back and rubbed her eyes. She went in the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. She left her phone on the bed and i saw it light up.

Who tf is texting my wife??? i grabbed it with QUICKNESS and checked who it was. The message was frm an unsaved number but i scrolled and saw Jenn called her "Maya" and it was looking like they was having too much fun talking.

"JENNIFER" i yelled "whattt" jenn came out the bathroom confused. "Who the fuck is maya?" i questioned. "oh one of my friends" jenn said trying to dismiss me.

"Then why tf haven't i heard of her yet? I know all your friends but her jenn this shit ain't adding up. I never heard of a mf hiding their fri-" she cut me off. "Calm the FUCK down. I'm putting her on wit Dee." she said

"But-" she cut me off AGAIN "And watch that tone too, you know ion fuck wit allat." i rolled my eyes and pouted. "what the fuck ever" i mumbled grabbing my phone looking at nothing. "What you say?" she said getting in my face and moving my phone. "nothinggg"

~{Mayas Pov}~

"Ugh girl she still ain't text me back" i said looking at the read text i sent jenn 30 minutes ago. "It's alright that's still all you anyways" my friend said.

Ok this part is little but i just wanted to get SOMETHING out for y'all since i've literally been gone for months