{Part~1}

{Claudia's POV}

It was 11 o'clock at night and Tata still wasn't back. I was starting to get worried especially after he told me about the people he's been hanging around. He wasn't answering the phone. I began to panic until i heard the door open downstairs. "ZIAR" i yelled as i ran down the stairs. "Yoo" he said in a calm tone. "Do you know what time it is ???" i yelled even louder because tbh the fact that he was so calm made me even more upset. I was about to go off on him when i saw two tall figures coming in behind him. (he makes anyone look tall💀) anyways one was a tall darkskin boy with braids. The other one was a tall darkskin...stud that i thought was a boy at first. *Ooo she fine 😮‍💨* "..Who are they?" i said looking them up and down. "This the gang" Tata said sounding a bit nervous. "Tf are you just bringing random people in the house for Tata" i walked over and hugged him. "You scared tf outta me" i said "my fault dia" the boy and the girl tata brought in looked confused about what to do. "And they are???" I said waiting for Tata to finally introduce them. "Oh mb this Kyle" he said pointing at the darkskin boy. "Yoo" he said and i waved back with a light smile. " And this is Jenn" "wsg" she said slightly looking me up and down. "Heyy" i said blushing a lil bit. Tata gave me a look then made a signal for them to follow him to the living room.

As the Night went on me and Jenn lil fine ass talked more and i ended up giving her my instagram and my number. "What ya room look like?" Jenn said. "Wym?" i said tryna make sure i heard her right. "i mean like this place nice...i'm just tryna see what ya room look like" she said smirking at me. "Nah nigga you good" Tata said mugging her. "It's fine come on" i said smiling at her. I knew what she was tryna do and i was most def down for it😛.

I walked her to my room
(pic of room)

"Dam ts nice" she said sitting on the edge of my bed

"Dam ts nice" she said sitting on the edge of my bed. "Thank you.. i see you getting comfortable already" i said laughing at her staring to lay across my bed. "shii you minds well let me stay the night👀" she said. "Mmmm idk abt thattt" i said while smiling. Jenn sat up and pulled me closer so i was standing between her legs. She wrapped her arms around my waist. And i wrapped mine around her neck. She bit her lip while looking me up and down. *got my coochie all rainy and shii😫* After a few seconds of us just staring at each other i decided to take initiative and grab her face and kiss her lil cute ahh😘. Obv she kissed me back then she started rubbing on my ass. We kissed for a few minutes until i heard my door swing open. "YO" Tata said sounding upset. "I KNEW YO ASS DIDNT REALLY WANNA SEE THE ROOM." tata yelled. I could hear Kyle laughin his ass off downstairs. "Mb bro" Jenny said while smiling. "It's not that serious Ta😒" I said side eying him. *This boy swear he my dad and i'm older than him.* "NAH NAH NAH CAUSE NOBODY TOLD YALL TO BE DOIN TS. YOU NOT GROWN." Tata said giving me a stank look. "Yes tf i am" i said trying not to laugh. Tata grabbed jenn by her arm and took her out the room and closed my door. "Think about wtf you've done!" Tata yelled while walking down the stairs. Everybody was laughing atp even him.

Ever since then me and Jenn haven't left each other alone🤭