{Part-10}

Jenn's POV

It had been about an hour since Dia saw Maya in my phone.

Even though i told her there's nothing going on she's still been acting different. When i talk she only glances at me for a second then looks back at her phone or the tv.

I sat up and sighed looking at her. Her eyes landed on me and her eyebrows furrowed. "Why are you acting like that?" i asked frowning.

"Go ask maya" she said rolling her eyes. Annoyed, i took a deep breath and pulled her closer by her legs.

Dias POV

I was on my phone still annoyed with jenn when i felt her pull me down to the end of the bed where she was sitting.

I huffed as her hands started to wander all over my body. "jennn" i whined as she started placing kisses on my neck up to my face.

I cupped her face in my hands contemplating how i felt. We stared at each other for a bit before she connected our lips.

It was rough but slow. I leaned back so my head was on a pillow and she was on top of me. I felt her hands slowly go up my shirt and start playing with my boobs making me let out a soft moan.

I felt her tug on my shorts so i lifted up to let her get them off along with my panties. Then i helped her get her basketball shorts and boxers off.

She put one of her legs over mine and put the other over her shoulder. (JENN GOT THE WAPP) she started rubbing her pussy against mine slowly.

My mouth hung open with my eyes almost rolling to the back of my head. She grabbed me by my neck and kissed me sloppily continuing to keep the same movement. I put my tongue in her mouth attempting to have control but she got rougher.

"Ooo fuckk" i moaned as she started going faster. I watched our juices drip onto the bed biting my lip. Jenn started breathing heavy so i could tell she was going to be finish soon and so was i.

I moved to the same rhythm did while reaching into her bra and rubbing her titty. "Shit I'm gonna.." before i could say it we both reached our climax and were out of breath.

Jenn sighed and later down next to me. We caught our breath and looked at each other. "Round two?" i asked. Jenn nodded.

How yall like this? Ik this a lil different and very fruity