03

________________________

Little time skip to dinner here
________________________

Hyunjin and Jisung were sitting at the table alone. The king have some extra work, what he need to finish. The two brothers were very akward. Like i mean VERY akward. Hyunjin doesn't care about anybod, but his brother. He know how he behaved in the morning, but he really hates to apologize to someone. But he needed to if he wanted his relationship with his brother at least somehow normal. How he hated the thing what he is about to say next.

,Jiji, I'm sorry' He said and looked at his brother across the table. There was a 5 minute silence and Hyunjin started to think that he did that for nothing.

,,You should be Hyunjin! But I forgive you, becouse I'm to kind. But! Promise that you are going to agree with something I'm about to ask dad' He said seriously while looking at his brother. ,Jiji-' Hyunjin was cut off. ,No! Don't Jiji me. Say yes and I forgive you and you can Jiji me. OR! Say no and you are dead' Jisung said seriously again. Hyunjin find it kinda cute, tho.(And I understand him) ,Okay, I'm going to agree' He said with a growl and really obvious eye roll. ,Yay! You've been forgiven' Jisung said while jumping all over the dining room. Hyunjins mouth formed into a little smile. He likes seeing his brother happy, living free- even if Hyunjin doesn't get it sometimes he still enjoy it.

,Sorry boys I got stuck  on something and Hyunjin you are going to help me with one meeting next week. I'll send someone who will give you the materials' The king came into the room informing Hyunjin about the meeting.
,Okay, what is it about?' He asked, curious about the meeting. ,Someone want to buy some property from us. The money are good but the goal of it? I'm not sure if it's good' Christopher explained the case a little. He was not feeling good about the offer. That's why he wanted Hyunjin to help.

,Okay, Okay my turn to talk' Jisung said excitedly to his father. ,Sure, Jisung. Go on' The king says with smile on his face, While he was all smiley and curious What his younger son has to say, Hyunjin was scared what he is going to agree to. ,So, I have this question. Can we go to a public school? Please?' Right after Jisung said that Hyunjin almost choked him self. A PUBLIC SCHOOL?! Is he fucking okay?! Is what Hyunjin thought while looking at his brother with wide eyes. Is his brother aware of the fact that they're fucking princes?! And the fact Hyunjin don't want to be around the commoners that much as Jisung do?!

,And Hyunjin agree with this?' The king didn't very belived that his older son wants to be in a public school. He doesn't even talk to him, to  his father and now he wants to go to a public school where everyone knows them. Hyunjin wasn't scared or something, he was pissed of the fact to see people everyday. He has his gym, high IQ and Netflix, everything he needed he has. So why? Don't even try becouse why not. That would pissed him even more.

,Yes he does. Now please dad. Can we?'
Jisung pleased again looking at his father with puppy eyes. ,,Jisung I will think about it. I promise' Christopher gave his son a soft smile and then looked at his other son with a sad one. Maybe making new friends would help him. The king thought. He wasn't worried for Hyunjins grades. He knew that Hyunjin is smart, but about the thing that Hyunjin is going to do something stupid. But once again it could really help him.

—————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes. I don't read the chapters after myself, before I published it. I read it after😅 Don't ask why, becouse I don't know🙂

Okay have a good rest of the day💗