04

It was now after the dinner. Jisung was really happy of his fathers reaction. Usually when his father says -i think abou it- it means yes. Out of a business talk and that,he means in personal life. The reason he was asking his father is becouse he wants new friends, met new people, have his first crush, have this typical student life he watched in movies. It was something he didn't have his whole life. But he wants to have it. He wants go threw his collage years as an student in school.

The reason why his brother needs to agree to this is becouse the king wouldn't involved him in school alone. His dad is worried about his sons in diferent ways. In Jisungs case he isn't worried about that he is not going to make friends, he was worried that someone would hurt him. And Jisung knew that. So this is the reason why his older brother needed to agree. He is stronger than him and he can fight, so it's easier to convince him that way. Not like I can't fight. I can defend myself too. Jisung thought and rolled his eyes. He is not a baby anymore.

On the other hand Hyunjin was... not really in a good mood. He doesn't want to go to some public school, he really doesn't.

*Knoc knock

,Come in' Hyunjin said and a maid appears with an envelope in her hand.
,The king is sending materials to the meeting, your Majesty' She said and pass the envelope to Hyunjin. ,Okay, you can go' He says and put the envelope on his table. At least he can distract himself a bit. He thought and opened the envelope. It was lot of papers and Hyunjin started going threw them. ,This is going to be a long night' He sighed and unlocked his laptop.

,Hyunjin. Hyunjin! Are you dead or something?' His eyes starts to slowly open and the bright sun hits him. ,Omg I can't belive i woke up earlier than you!' Jisung shouted with a proud smile on his face. ,Shut up' Hyunjin told him with his morning raspy voice.
,Yeah, Yeah i know you can speak english but why are you sleeping on your table with papers everywhere?' The younger prince asked his older brother with confused look on his face. Like It's 8 am and Hyunjin usually wakes up at 5 or 6 am. And he is sleeping on his desk. Jisung really didn't ge it. ,What time is it?' Hyunjin ask again. ,8 am' The younger replies, watching Hyunjin sighed and stand up from his chair, stretching his back. ,Now come. Brekfeast is ready' Jisung said and walked out of the room followed by his brother.

,You look like you just woke up Hyunjin. Are you sick?' The king asked his son worriedly. ,I just woke him up from his sleeping on his desk' He said and laugh at the sight infront of him.
,Why were you sleeping on your desk?' The king asked again, woriedly. ,I was going threw the documents' He replies, while rubing his eyes. He didn't meant to fell asleep in the middle of his work.
,Okay now eat. I made my decision and i tell you after brekfeast, so don't go anywhere' The king said to both of his sons. He is little bit unsure about his decision, but he wants to make Jisung happy and hoped that this can help Hyunjin a little.

After they all finished the maids took the dishes and walked off the dining room. , Sooo? Dad how did you decided?' Jisung asked. He really wanted to know the kings desicion. He hoped that he will allowed it.

Hyunjin hoped for the opposite answer.
He promised Jisung that he is going to agree. Hyunjin keeps his promises even if he really wanted to break them.

,So I think It's a good idea. So my final answer is yes!' He said with a smile on his face, Jisung started jumping of happines and Hyunjin.... Do i need to explain that? He really hoped that the answer is going to be no. ,I help you pick the school. I know a good one!' The younger said with really happy tone. ,Okay Sung. Now calm down' The king laughed at his sons happines. He looked so adorable.  He couldn't said that about the older one tho.

The king hoped that it will help him. He really did.

—————————————————

Hope you like it💗

Byeee<3