05

Hyunjin was in his room, lying on his bed and watching the ,Love in the air, series on Netflix. He discovered that is about two gay pairs. He didn't mind that, he himself is part of the LGBT+ comunity. To be honest Hyunjin really enjoyed the serial, he never watched something like that.

Knock knock

Hyunjin turned off the television and yelled come in, while sitting up. ,My Majesty, the king want you to come into his office, The maid said and Hyunjin nooded. He got up and walk towards his dads office. He was wondering why the king needs him. The prince knocked on the door waiting for response. ,Come in, He heard and opened the door. ,You call for me, father?, Hyunjin asked while sitting down on a black couch.

,Yes. I wanted to ask you about the case., Christopher asked his oldest son.
,I'm half way throw it, but I don't like it very much. The property is big and we could use it for the kingdom and make more money of it. I also don't like the fact that they want to build some factory there. It's in the middle of the town and I assume the people are not going to be happy with that. But we see How the meeting goes, Hyunjin finished his whole mindset. The king sniled that he can hear his son talk.
,I agree with you. The meeting is at Thursday., He informed Hyunjin.

He was about to leave when the king stoped him. ,I have a request Hyunjin, The mentioned boy sit down again, looking at his father. ,Your brother already pick the school and you are starting next week. I want you to look after Jisung you know why, Christopher said with serious tone. He was really worried about his younger son and he wants to make sure that he is going to be fine.
,Sure I will dad, Hyunjin said. The prince would do it anyway, Jisung is still his younger brother and he was really overprotective about him.
,Okay, tomorrow in the morning you are going to the principals office for your books and schedule. You can go now,  The king said and smiled at his son, the prince just nodded and walked out of the room.

🐿

,Omg, that's-,

,Perfect? Yes I know! I'm so excited, Lix!,

,Me tooo Sung! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!,

,Me moreeee-,

*Knock knock

,Wait a minute Lix , someone is knocking,

,Sure,

,Come in, Jisung yelled and a maid walk in. ,Your Majesty, your brother is telling you, I quote- Jisung shut your fucking mouth, you are too loud., When the maid end there was a loud laughing from the phone. ,Shut up Lix, Jisung yelled and then thanked the maid.

,I didn't know you can swear,

,Well we can, but not infront our dad. That's why he send a maid and not yelled at me back,

,Omg. Okay Sungie I need to go now. But see ya in school tomorrow,

,Yes see ya!,

Jisung hung-up and checked the time. It was already 9 pm what means time to sleep. Jisung is really excited about finally going to school. He did his night routine and got in bed. It wasn't hard for him to fall asleep and go to the dreamland...