𝓲𝓲𝓲 ; 𝓽𝓵𝓸𝓾, 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓼

- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 -

JOEL'S GRIP SEEMED TO HAVE LEFT A mark on Noor as she yanked her arm away from him, pushing the knife back into its place and bumping her shoulder against Joel roughly. He ignored her childish manner, turning on his heel and making his way back to the others.

While Noor walked alongside Ellie, - the only person who didn't seem to want her dead - she answered some of her questions rather quick and short.

"So, where're you from?"

"Oregon."

"How old are you?"

"36."

Ellie kept quiet for a moment, "Wait, you were sixteen when the Outbreak -"

"Yeah."

It seemed as if Ellie got the clue, so she zipped her mouth and continued walking. But in the midst of another conversation with Henry and Joel, Noor heard a gunshot that barely missed her shoulder.

She ducked behind a car, taking out her bow and arrow after making sure she had bullets in her gun. Joel's eyes peeked over the hood of the car and almost lost an ear for it.

"What the fuck is that?" Ellie questioned loudly, but got shushed by everyone.

"Sniper," Noor said.

"Shit aim, too."

For once, the two agreed.

When she looked up to try and get a good aim, Henry's hand on her shoulder pulled her down just in time for her to keep her head on her neck.

"Just because this guy's got shit aim, doesn't make him less dangerous," she voiced quietly, "I'll go in."

"No, you stay here. I'm going."

"Joel," Ellie, argued back.

"Do you trust me?" he asked, receiving a short nod and a knowing look from the young girl, "Stay with them. I'll be back."

But before he walked past Noor, he stopped for a second, "One wrong move and I'm blowing your brains out from there. Got it?"

Noor almost laughed, "I'm quicker, though."

Joel didn't get to argue back when Noor moved and took his place next to Ellie. As the group waited for Joel to clear their way, Noor sat on the ground, ready to attack if needed.

"So, where are you going?" Ellie's questions didn't seem to die down.

Noor sighed, rolling her eyes, "I'm not sure."

"How can you not know where you're going?" she asked.

Noor couldn't help but sneak a glance at Henry, almost asking for help, but was met with another pair of curious eyes. He wanted to know, too.

"We agreed on no questions and separate ways, right?" Noor asked, a stern look in her eyes. It almost reminded Ellie of Joel. Ellie nodded, "Yeah, let's keep it that way.

After a second of silence, Noor peeked up over the hood of the car and wasn't blasted into oblivion. Rather she was met with Joel's frantic yelling.

"RUN!"

The woman stood up to get a better view and felt her heart speed up at the sight of a tank making its way towards them.
Her hand pulled Ellie up from the ground, pushing her before herself rather roughly, "Go!"