chapter 10: Realization

"The hole in one's heart gets filled by others around you. People woun't flock to someone that abandons the memory of his friends and gives up on the world just because things do not go the way he wants them to, that will do nothing to help build the hole in your heart, and people don't help those who run away and do nothing." ~kakashi Hatake.~

   It was morning. The sun bloke through the window alerting a certain chunin it was morning. He attempted to get up but felt something on his chest. It was Kakashi, resting his head into his chest, his arms wrapped around his waist. He smiled at this. He remembered the incidents of last night and did not want to let go of Kakashi, but he had to. He peeled Kakashi off of him and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. He was scrambling some eggs as someone grabbed his waist from behind. Iruka flinched at this, but evened out as he saw Kakashi.
  "Awake already sensei?" Kakashi asked.
  "Yeah, that was a really good sleep I had there, how 'bout you?" Iruka asked. Kakashi scratched the back of his head and changed the topic immediately. Wierd, but Iruka continued with what he was doing.
   "Uhm.. sensei, I... wanted to ask you something." Kakashi asked.
   "Yeah?"
   "Can we go out someday?" Kakashi asked as there were red tints on his cheeks (Believe it or not his blush shows well even with his mask, check pic above).
   "Sure I'll love that, how about tonight?"
   "O..okey."
With that they ate breakfast and did their daily stuff.

      *At night*

   Iruka was kinda nervous. He still wasn't really that close to the jounin, even with their first kiss the previous night. He didn't know what was going to occur this night, but he's really falling hard for this guy no doubt...
  He just put on a simple long sleeved white shirt with ash trousers showing off his skinny yet a bit of muscular form, with good old nike shoe like:

   Kakashi on the other hand was wearing a dark blue long sleeved shirt tucked up at the elbow and black trousers with a dash of:

(I was jobless so I just browsed random stuff please don't judge! Also let's pretend these shoes exist here.)

  They both came out blushing at each others nice appearance. They held hands and headed out. It was kinda cold outside since it was fall. They went to a beautiful hill side along the park. It had nice cherry blossom trees, most of its pink petals falling slowly to the scattered pink leaves all over the ground. They sat down under the trees and enjoyed the view, while cuddling close to each other. Kakashi just played with Iruka's hair and Iruka smiled feeling his chest and abs.
   "Hey Kakashi."
   "Hm?"
   "Do you seem to remember anything yet?, like maybe, who I am actually?"
   "No. There's no need to. I already know you as the person I love and will never leave his side." Iruka blushed hard when he said this.
   "You know, I never knew I would actually fall for you like this. I've always looked up to you and wished to be good rivals someday, but I never knew it'll turn to this..." Iruka said.
   "Well, just from looking at that teary face of yours when I first met you gave me goose bumps. I just tried ignoring those feelings. But now I realize them, I woun't let go, I guess we were just destined to be together." Kakashi said looking up to the countless stars.
   Iruka sat up facing Kakashi.
  "S..so does this mean we're....together now, despite all our differences and problems?" Iruka asked.
  "Like you said, It's all in the past, and we can only focus on our future now. So lets make this official." Kakashi said, pulling down his mask so Iruka'll get a good view. Iruka nearly died of heart attack when he saw his face. It was on god level! With a jawline sharp enough to pierce his heart and you name it. Kakashi then leaned in and kissed Iruka passionately. The kiss deepened more and more as he pushed Iruka against a tree while grabbing his hair deepening the kiss as Iruka did the same. They pulled out for air with a trail of saliva.
  "I love you."
  "I love you too."