Ianthony - BFFs? More like BFs

"Hey Ian!" Anthony says with a wink.

"Hey Anthony!" Ian smiled at him.

"God his smile is so sexy," Anthony thought.

"What?" said his mind.

"I said his smile is so sexy."

"I know right? You guys should totally date already!" Obviously you could tell my mind shipped us. Shipped us hard. Shipped us all the way up to Canada then back down south.

"What?!" Ian said with shock in his voice.

"Oops, I said that out loud," Anthony squealed. He sounded like a mouse on drugs. Just like this fan fiction.

*gasp* "Anthony, I had no idea," Ian started to cry. He cried so hard that his head exploded.

THE END.

"Wait, no!" Anthony burped.

Anthony brought Ian to the hospital, carrying him in his arms and running like Sonic the squirrel. He made it there in 0.01 milliseconds. Then he broke through the window, landing on a nurse and then rode her to a hospital room. The number on it read '69'.

"SAVE IAN" Anthony screamed and then threw Ian at one of the nurses.
Anthony wanted to stay but the nurse ninja kicked him out of the room.

After a couple of seconds Anthony heard the nurse say
"Come in you cutie." I think the nurse was hitting on him. *gasp* plot twist.

Ian laid there on the bed. His crystal blue orbs staring back at his brown dog poop eyes. He some how magically had his head back on his head. Why? Because communism.

"IAN!" Anthony yelled then hopped on his bed and kissed him.

They made out and Ian got preggers den got super fat. He pooped a baby. They named her 'baby' and lived happily ever after.

FIN.