Penper - Scribbling Away My Dreams

Master pressed on my end cap so I could write. He made me draw on my good pal, Paper. It was cruel treatment to the both of us. My ink was my life source, it kept me what I am. Without it, I am just a shell. Paper was gaining holes from the vast amount of scribbling. It hurt me to see my lover getting injured.

But of course, being the ignorant little human he is, he ignored the torture he brought upon us and continued what he called his 'masterpiece'. I did not pay attention to his cruel portrait. I was caught up in looking at poor Paper's face. I wanted to see what he was creating with my ink but the way he held me down made it impossible.

Torture. That's what this is. I didn't want to hurt Paper any further. But, Paper was concerned for my life as well. My life source was running out day by day. We haven't talked about it for a while. At first it didn't seem much of a problem to us as I couldn't have felt any better. But soon, the symptoms started to show up as my ink slowly began to vanish. We have stayed silent for days, no months, about my current condition, as we knew I wouldn't be getting a refill soon.

Cruel humans don't even know how to refill a pen. Of course, they're too idiotic to know how to do any of those kind of things.

Soon, Master was done for the day. My ink stopped flowing, and I was placed aside the paper. I turned to see what Master was drawing for the first time.

The entire paper was filled, it was done. Master drew me and Paper, happily being wed. It brought a tear to my pen tip to see the beautiful image before my being. Paper seemed to adore the piece as well as he knew that it was something that was meant to be. If I had a mouth to speak, I would surely thank master. Although I may be low on ink, and I could be considered a worthless tool. He knew all along, that me and paper were meant to be.