Just thought of and have no title for (UT)

Undertale Fgod decent.

Ok so basically Error falls into a void like place initially you'd think its an au but its not, its a dimension meaning its on a separate plane of existence to the normal living world, the idea is this: it's seemingly infinitely large and you cannot die in here by normal means, it takes special weapons (which isnt part of the idea its just me putting fgod into this dimension I'v been brainstorming more ideas for for a while now) and you can also create and destroy indefinitely with 2 catches, you can only affect your own with creation and destruction, and it separated into chunks where you cannot go within 10 ft of anothers chunk, so if you create a large tower next to a castle you cannot create over the castle. And the final thing is for 10,000 years you are stuck here indefinitely and once that number is up you return to the place you entered the dimension from and all your creations go with you.

The idea itself is this: Error would either accidentally or intentionally go here and over those 10,000 years random friends and entities not from the multiverse but from his original multiverse come in at random to visit and wait out a large scale war, finding error here they do usually routine stuff, differing between telling jokes, sharing stories, brainstorming ideas for the most absurd prank ever, sharing battle techniques, laser tag fights, friendly medieval fights, and sometimes a rap battle or a dance off.

Within these 10,000 years Error meets his family, old friends, odd gods, completely different species of beings he knew as a kid, and all sorts of things. And for 10,000 years he never has to worry about fate or ink or the balance ever again.

Once the 10,000 years were up Error would return to either a completely new Era of the multiverse or a new one because old one died then rebirthed as something different, maybe Ink became the guy to keep in check every balance after realizing the 'Error' of his ways.

Now when I first had this idea my brain trailed back then off, an optional idea is that Ink discovers this place as well and now he himself is stuck here with Error looking over his shoulder and stating to either friends or family who told him of the place that "Oh god danget, I don't wanna spend the remaining (insert number of years here) of my vacation with the bastard that made me need one!" And with it Ink will realize either slowly or quite quickly who Error really was, a being stolen from another multiverse brought to his against his will.

There is a very likely chance Ima do a take on this with the optional bit (cus it also gives way for a new multiverse for the FGod stories) but I also wanted to get the idea out so people could get head start and maybe even inspire me.

When I go to do mine just know the core universe in this alternate multiverse will definitely not be Undertale or alternate undertale decent.

With that said cya nerds.

.