Chapter 1

April 2011 and my friends would not shut up about this new boy band that had appeared on the x factor last year.  I was getting sick of listening to them and wish they would shut up for once

“Aww did you see how cute Niall looks in this picture” Claire screams.

Kareen and Colleen ran over to stare at Claire’s laptop screen. I sat and laughed at them

“Guys if you are going to sit and drool over guys make it some that is actually hot like Oli Sykes or Andy Biersack” I exclaim and the look at me with puzzled expressions on their faces.

“Who?” They all chorused

I started to laugh at them “Never mind” I said chuckling away to myself.

They went back to looking at pictures of One Direction and I went back to listening to Bring me Horizon and Black Veil Brides.

A Little while later Colleen screams “OMG WE SHOULD GO ON HOLIDAY AND VISIT THE HOME TOWNS OF WHERE THE BOYS LIVED!!!!”

“We so should, first place Ireland” Claire shouts

Kareen nodded in agreement.

“I suppose it wouldn’t be too bad of an idea to get of town for a little while” I said quietly.

The girls look at me in shock for a few minutes.

Claire broke the silence “You want to come round the home towns of One Direction?”

“Yeah I can take my new camera and get pictures of the scenery and you never maybe even start to like One Direction.”

“Yayy!! This going to be the best summer ever” Claire says excitedly

“So do they only have one song out?” I asked curiously.

“No they have an album, Have you not been listening to us for the last half hour?” Kareen asked me

“Not really when you start talking about them I just zone out” I said a little embarrassed.

“You are hopeless!” exclaims Claire

Claire, Kareen and Colleen go back to listening to one direction and gossiping while I start to think about our holiday. What if I do start to like One Direction while on this holiday? What if we meet them and What if I meet someone and fall in love? What if someone get lost? And most importantly What if I don’t want to come home as I desperately want to move away anyway?

Claire snaps me out of my thoughts, “Lauren what’s with the worry face?”

“Aww it’s nothing I’m just thinking about this holiday and all sorts of things started running through my head.” I said with a smile on my face.

“Nothing is going to happen so no need to worry” Colleen reassures me.

“OMG we will be away over your birthday!!” Claire screams excitedly at me.

“Partay” Kareen says with a big grin on her face.

“We’ll see, depends where we are and that.” I said matter of factly.

“Don’t be a party pooper!” Colleen said to me with puppy dog eyes

I just laughed and then everyone else did too.