Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Lauren’s P.O.V

I wake up and check the clock on the wall.

“Half nine. Not too bad.”  I say to myself.

I get up out of bed and go to my suitcase and decide what to wear to go out with Niall and his friend Louis. I decided on my dark red skinny jeans with a blue and white stripe top, blue toms, blue braces and a denim jacket.

‘Outfit sorted, Time for a shower.’ I think to myself

After my shower I get ready then dry and straighten my hair and do put on some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I grab my phone and walk out of my room into the hall and walk straight into a very sleepy Claire

“Morning!” I say very cheerily.

“Uh! What time is it?” she asks rubbing her eyes

“11 o’clock, why?” I ask her.

“I need to move if we are going shopping!” she says very rushed.

“I’m not going shopping I’m just going out!” I say laughing at her.

Claire glares at me and walks back to her room to get ready. I walk into the living room area and see Colleen and Kareen sitting waiting on Claire.

“Is she up yet?” Kareen asks a little annoyed.

“Yup, she is just getting ready!” I tell them. As I finish speaking my phone vibrates in my hand, I check to see who it was. A text from Niall.

‘Hey Lauren, Louis got here early do you want to meet earlier or is that too much to ask?’

‘Hi Niall, Sure what time and is it still the same place ?x’ I reply with a grin on my face and just as I’ve sent the text Claire comes in and notices me smiling at my phone.

“What you smiling at?” she asks curiously.

“Nothing, Just my mum texting me good morning!” I lied to her but surprisingly she buys it.

I go to my room and pick up my camera bag and put my purse and room key in it and wait for a text from Niall.

My phone goes again, its Niall. ‘How about 20 past 11 same place?’

‘Sure, see you there x’ As I send the text I notice that its 10 past 11. I grab my things and say goodbye to the girls.

Louis’s P.O.V

As I arrive at Dublin airport, I see Niall standing waiting for me.

.“Hey buddy.” He says with a big grin on his face.

“Hey.” I reply trying to sound as cheery as him.

As I get closer to him he pulls me into what the fans call a Horan hug. I’ve missed Niall so much. He’s like the little brother I never had.

“I know it’s been hard on you the last few months since you and Eleanor split up but I’m here help and this week I’m going to help you totally chill out and just forget about it all.” He says with a mischievous smile on his face.

“What have you got planned Horan?” I asked him sounding very serious

“Nothing major” he replies sounding nonchalant.

I look at him sceptically. ‘What’s he got planned I need to find out now I hate surprises.’

Lauren’s P.O.V

As I stand looking at the church I start to notice all the detailing on it and take my camera out to take a picture when I hear someone shout my name