Chapter 2

It was the night before our holiday and everyone was so excited. Everyone stayed at my house that night so it would be easier to get to the airport in the morning.

“Where are we going first again?” I ask curiously

“Mullingar in Ireland. Home to my gorgeous boyfriend Niall Horan!” Claire screams excitedly.

“No! He’s mine!” Kareen shouts at Claire in shock

“Guys don’t start not tonight anyway!” Colleen says she comes into room holding a can of juice.

Claire and Kareen just nod. I put my ipod into the docking station and turn it full and on comes ‘Lucy’ by skillet. I start to sing along.

“Turn the depressing music  off this is supposed to be a happy time after all we are going on our first holiday without our parents and could possible meet One Direction.” Claire says and takes my ipod and replaces it with hers. All I can here coming from my speakers is One Direction

“This is more like it!” Kareen says. All three of them get up and start dancing around my room. I smile and laugh at them.

Everyone is asleep and I lie awake. I can’t sleep as I’m too excited for this for this holiday. I glance over at the clock 4am. I have to be up in two hours to head to the airport and to make things worse I’m driving. Suppose I should try to get some sleep. I curl up into a ball and shut my eyes.

The next thing I feel is the girls diving on me.

“Get up!” Claire screams. I pull the covers over my head and go back to sleep.

“Lauren get out of bed this instant!” Claire screams and pulls the covers off of me.

“Alright, alright I’m up” I say really tiredly and head to the bathroom. I splash my face with freezing cold water which wakes me up. I dry my face and head for the kitchen.

When I enter the kitchen I realise that my mum has been up and made everyone French toast. I take my place at the table and my mum hands me a plate.

“Morning lazy bones.” My mum says chuckling.

“Shut it. It’s only 6am.” I say stuffing a piece of French toast in my mouth.

Once everyone is ready and the car is packed. We all head to the airport, check-in and wait for the flight.

On the plane I put my ipod on and go to sleep.

I am awoken buy Kareen pulling my ear phones out of my ears.

“We’re here” She whispers with a big smile on her face.