Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Niall’s P.O.V

As I walked home I was thinking about the day I just had.

‘As much as it’s nice to be noticed by fans it’s also good to have a normal day and not be recognised. Lauren was such a lovely girl, I’ll need to remember and text Lou later and tell him about her.’

“Hi Mum I’m home!” I shout as I shut the door

“I’m in the kitchen.” She shouts back.

I walk into the kitchen to find my mum prepare whatever we were having for dinner.

“Where have you been all day?” she asks sternly.

“I was showing a girl around, she is on holiday with her friends and they are massive fans but she had no clue who I was and I’m going to set her up with Louis when he gets here tomorrow.”

“Niall you need to be more careful about who you talk to now that you’re famous for all you know she could have been pretending.” She says with a slight hint of worry in her voice.

“Okay mum!” I reply not really listening.

I head up to my room and lie on my bed, I pull my ipad out and log onto Skype to see if Louis is on and to my surprise he is, so I video call him.

“Hey Niall, how’s it going mate?” he says in a kinda cheery tone.

“Hey Lou I’m good, how are you?” I say

“Yeah not bad, looking forward to coming over tomorrow!” He just about screams the last bit

“Good I can’t wait to see you either buddy.”  I say with a big grin on my face.

“What you done today?” He asks.

“Awwwk not much, got a surprise for you tomorrow!” I exclaim.

Louis’s face lights up but he has puzzled look on it.

Lauren’s P.O.V

When I get back to the b+b the girls are away out so I pull my guitar and start to play ‘Look After You by The Fray’ and then I decide to go for a sleep since it’s been a long day.

I suddenly get woken up to the girls jumping on my bed screaming.

“GUESS WHO WE MET!” They were all screaming at me.

“Who?” I asked rubbing my eyes awake

“The one and only Danny O’Donoghue” Claire screams.

There was a knock on the door. I get up and answer it.

“Room Service.” The polite man says

“oh okay.” I reply and let him.

He puts food on the table and shows himself out.

“So where have you been all day?” Kareen asks

“Just out taking pictures and when I got back you were all out so I played guitar and then fell asleep.” I said not wanting to tell them about the boy I met because they would make a fuss about it.

“Any plans for tomorrow?” Colleen asks.

“Well I’m going to doing more photography of the town.” I say.

“I want to go shopping.” Say Claire

“I’m going with Claire then.”Kareen adds

“Me too. Picture taking is boring.” Colleen says

After our little discussion about our plans we finished our food and then continued to talk for a little while longer then we all head to our separate bedrooms. I go over to the bedside unit where my phone is to see if Niall has text me.

‘Hi Lauren, its Niall, just to let you know Louis will be here about 11 o’clock tomorrow , so do you want to meet us at the church where I met you today around 12 tomorrow and the three of us can go for lunch? :)’

I quickly text him back.

‘Hey, Yeah that seems cool, looking forward to tomorrow see you then. :) x’

Just as I hit send Claire comes into my room.

“Watcha doing?” she ask

“Just chilling and thinking on going to sleep since it’s like half 11 and I want to be out early tomorrow!” I say to her.

“Aww okay, Well night.” She says cheerily.

“Goodnight, sweet dreams.” I reply back.

Once Claire is away I get myself ready for bed and check my phone one last time before putting it on charge. No more texts, so I fall straight to sleep.