Description & Cast

Georgina Preston has heard everything about Daniel Ricciardo. Whispers from friends of friends have kept her endlessly up to date with his life even if they've never met. She knows he's lost his dream, she knows hes back in Perth against his will, and she knows he can't wait to get out.

Daniel makes as much clear when he snatches the first dirty martini from Georgina's hands.

Daniel hates that the dramatic (and some could say traumatic) end to his contract at Mclaren has shoved him back to his Perth home. He hates that his home is no longer an escape, that instead the vast farmland is now an enclosure he feels trapped in. He'd rather be anywhere but the suffocating space his career has forced him back into.

At least until Georgina spills into his life.

Literally.

"I'm pretty sure you're the best thing about being stuck here." The words from Daniel leave me wide eyed beside him. He simply drums his fingers along the neck of the wine bottle in time with the song playing. As if it's nothing.

"What's a girl meant to say to that?" I ask, breathless.

"Nothing, I just wanted you to know G." He shrugs.

Georgina Preston

Terms & ConditionsMahalia"My head is where my heart is, my heart is somewhere safe,"

Terms & Conditions
Mahalia
"My head is where my heart is, my heart is somewhere safe,"

Daniel Ricciardo

Teddy PickerArctic Monkeys"A tangle on the television and the magazine,"

Teddy Picker
Arctic Monkeys
"A tangle on the television and the magazine,"

COMING SOON

I've missed writing my bby so much!