003

•-Dream-•

"Hellooo, what" I say as the call goes through

"Hellooo, what" I say as the call goes through. "Damn, ma." Von says making me feel a lil bad. "You'n wanna talk to me or sum" He asks and I roll my eyes.

I put my AirPods in my ear as my nail tech starts on my hands.

"It's not that, but we talked 5 times today. What more is there to talk about" I ask Von.

His ass got booked a few days ago and be calling 6 times a week everyday.

I'm getting kinda annoyed. Cause I know you got other hoes, why am I the one you calling like I'm yo bitch.

"I just wanna hear you talk, ma" Dayvon says and I sigh. "What you doing" He asks.

"I'm getting my nails done" I tell him as my nail tech cuts my nails short. "Why, what you finna do" He questions and I chuckle.

"What, I can't get my nails done" I ask him and he chuckles. "Awe yeah, I was gonna send you some money later" I tells him and he sucks his teeth.

"No" He simply says. "I want you to get the tablet thing so we can text, and you won't be in my ear all day" I say and he laughs.

"You don't- Aht, I'm doing it" I cut him off. "How much is yo bail sir" I asks and he says something to someone in the background.

"Hello" He says coming back to the phone. "Anyways I asked what yo bail is" I tell him.

I look at my nail tech, who is making a tiktok transition video on my nail. " they got my shit at, twenty-five thousand" Von says and if I could side eye him I would.

"First of all, I know yo ass got twenty-five thousand. Why ain't nobody pay yet" I ask and he suck his teeth.

"I got the money but, that I ain't got nobody to go get the money. And twin nem on your right now" He says and I roll my eyes.

"So I'm booked till sombody remember my ass" he says and I sigh.

Von smiles approaching me "Damn you paid my, bail?" He asks and I nod "why"

"Because I felt like it, now come on" I say about to walk away but he grabs my arm. He places a finger under my chin.

He connects our lips.

If I can like use emojis in real life it would be 'mind blown'. Cause whattt.

"Omg, Von, Von, Dayvon, LOOK, Von" I say as we in target and I found this huge teddy bear and he refuses to look.

"What, ma" He takes one of his AirPods out looking at me. "See this, he so cute" I excitedly says and Von smiles. "How you know it's a he"

"Because it is" I tell him and he grabs some fruit snacks. "Come on, let's gooo" I tell him and he grabs my hand walking away.

He pays for my bear and his fruit snacks.

"This car raw ass fuck" Von says as we get in the car "Yeah, I know" I smile "I'm just playin, thank youu" I  laugh.

"You drive" I give him the keys.

"I be stay stayin shit" I say as I Retwist Von hair for him, I'm doing it just for fun.

Von just talking I don't know who he talking to or what he doing but, it's gettin weird. "Von who are you talking to" I ask.

"Look" He says and I can't see right now cause I'm looking down at his head.

He's sitting between my legs on floor and I'm sitting at the edge of the bed. BMF on the TV.

"Look, ma" he says and I look at the Tv and Meech in the hospital with a damn gun. I look back down I see at a quick glance he on live.

My smile drops and I mug the camera. I snatch the phone out his hand. I end the live.

"Nigga, what the fuck" I hit him on the side of his head and he chuckles. "Now people go think we together, weirdo" I tell him.

"We is together, now" He says and I raise my eyebrows. "No we not" I tell him and he looks at me.

"Ight, just know if I catch you with another nigga, it's go be his last day living" He says and my mouth drops.

He kisses my lips.

You wanna know what it's giving, and it's not cute. It's delusion.

Omniscient

Dayvon lays Dream on the bed as their kiss turns sloppily.

Von removes her graphic tee, and begins kissing down her neck making her moan.

He smiles as he begins sucking on her neck, a few seconds later he looks at the hickey he left.

He starts kissing down her body.

He removes her shorts.

He immediately starts eating her out making her moans be heard throughout the empty house.

Foreplay, Dream loves Foreplay. And now Dayvon knows that.

Dream back arches off the bed.

Von licks her clean.

He smoothly slides his pants off. He slides inside her going deep the first stroke.

At this moment Dream forget to even ask him if had a condom on. Which he doesn't.

Dream moans as she digs her nails into Vons back. Von continues to give her fast, deep strokes. "You mine, Ight" He questions as he repeatedly hits her g-spot.

When she doesn't respond von puts his hand on her neck. 'Gently' rapping his hand around her neck as he spreads up.

"Ight" Von asks again. "Fuck, okay" Dream moans and von smiles.

_______________________________
𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐭.𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑♡︎