203

Author note: Just letting y'all know 'Da'maj' is pronounced Da-ma-Jay and 'Maj' is pronounced 'Ma-Jay'

Dream sits criss cross on her bed as her son sit on her lap watching Tv.

Dream is scrolling on Pinterest looking for Some hair ideas.

Dream slowly turns her head looking at Dayvon as he lays on her bed, shirtless, on his phone. "Why are you still here" Dream Questions.

She wipes Maj nose, he got a cold.

"What time you leaving" Dayvon questions changing the subject, because he honestly don't know why he there either. He just chilling.

"I don't know" Dream says as she gets a notification from Tae asking if she was coming out tonight. She swipes it down. 'I'm gonna let you know' She sends and tae replies a thumbs up.

Da'maj starts coughing and Dream pats his back.

When Maj was a baby, baby, he used to be sick a lot because he used to from Dream house to Dayvon house a lot.

The first he got sick Dream cried because she didn't know what to do but she went to her mom house and her mom got him right together.

Dream looks out the window as she rides through Chicago. She is originally from New York but she stayed in Chicago for a year.

She is in a Uber with Da'maj. She taking him to see his siblings they haven't seen each other in person since his birthday.

Dream is cool with Von baby mothers they never had any problems with each other.

She pulls up to the Kema house.

"Come on bub"Dream takes his hand. Her, and Von in Chicago at the same time he shooting a music video and she staying at a hotel with Da'maj.

Dream knocks on the door and Kema opens it with a smile.

"Hey girl" Kema hugs Dream. "Hey kema" Dream smiles letting go of her son hand as he runs into the house.

"Twinkle twinkle" Da'maj sings as Dream zips his Jacket up.

He been playing with His siblings all day and it's time for them to go back to the hotel. "Awnn he singing" Kema records him as he sings twinkle twinkle little star.

"Tell your Siblings bye" Dream tells him helping him off Kema's couch.

"Bye Mici" Dream waves as she picks her son up. "Bye Dream" Mici weirdly says.