009

•Dream•

"Come again" Ari says as her and Dream are at the Clinic

"Come again" Ari says as her and Dream are at the Clinic. "What you mean three weeks" Dream says.

"Bitch how where you pregnant for three weeks and didn't know" Ari looks at her. Dream shrugs her shoulders. "So it never occurred to you to be like, I feel sick, or why I miss my period, lemme take a pregnancy test" Ari laughs.

"So what yo go do" Ariana questions and Dream eyes start to water. "I don't know" Dream wipes her eyes "I'm gonna give you two some space" The nurse exits.

"Why you crying boo" Ari asks comforting Dream. It's just all a shock to her that an actual human is growing in her.

"I- I don't know Ari, I don't wanna be a mom yet. I still need my Mom, how I look going out hea and having a Fuckin baby. I'm only twenty two" Dream voice breaks.

Ariana just listens to her friend express herself. "I ain't go be able to live my life no more"

"Uht un cause who the fuck a momma and still be wit y'all ghetto asses every night. You go be able to live yo life Pooh" Ari says wiping Dreams eyes.

"And you only named the bad parts, like having papa was the best thing that ever happened to me. He's my whole world, he taught me how to be a woman, and he's the light the shines through the darkness on my rainiest days" Ari voice breaks. 

"You got me getting teary eyed and shit" Ari chuckles and Dream laughs. "I'm not going to give you any advice about this or state my opinion cause it's your choice but I only want you to think about it" Ari says and Dream nods.

Dream shakes the pill in the small bottle.

She puts her hand on her belly. Dream puts the bottle in her cup holder.

Dream exists her Car going into Tae house to get her hair done.

The smell of soul food fill her nose, Tae lives with his family.

"Oo what y'all cookin" Dream laughs as she walks through the house to the kitchen. She washes her hands before looking in the pots.

"Nothin, get yo hands out the pots and come on" Tae says entering the kitchen. Dream laughs following him.

 Dream laughs following him