204

Dream holds her son on her hip as she walks through the a mall

Dream holds her son on her hip as she walks through the a mall. She has two security gaurds following behind.

She came for Maj some new pair of Dior shoes. She couldn't get them on the website.

It's actually Mother's Day and Dream is going to a celebration her family is having.

Dream unlocks her phone seeing That Von called her. They just transferred him from Chicago to Atlanta and he still ain't got a bond, him or durk.

She replies to messages some from friends and some from guys that just wanna get in between her legs. She knows and she think it's fun. She wouldn't let nun of them hit.

Dream walks into the store seeing Asian doll. She rolls her eye continuing to the front desk.

"Hello how may I help you" The lady at the front desk looks at Dream with a welcoming smile on her face.

"Do you have these" Dream asks showing her a picture on her phone.

On Dream phone is a pair of B23 baby high-top sneaker, White Dior oblique technical fabric.

"Mesia vino să vezi dacă avem acestea" The woman says and a man walks over looking at Dream phone "Yes we have them and I will get them for you right away, what size" the man asks the questions.

"Four and a half in toddler" Dream says and smiles nodding before walking to the back.

He comes back a few minutes later. "How much" Dream asks grabbing her card out of her purse "that will be six hundred and forty dollars" The woman says and Dream nods.

Dream swipes her card and the employees bag her item up.

"Thank you" Dream smiles and turns to walk away.

She see's Asian doll was waiting in line behind her. Asian has her face buried in her phone and it looks like she trying to dodge eye contact with Dream.

Dream squints her eyes looking at Asian stomach which has a round like look.

She pregnant.

Dream gets in her car face timing her best friend. "Bitchhh" Dream drags pulling off. Lo looks at the phone.

"Yeah, what happened now" Lo asks and Dream chuckles. "So I'm in the mall getting my baby so- why you in the mall" Lo cuts Dream off.

"Cause I couldn't get the shoes online" Dream tells her "why"

"I don't know, look. I was getting his shoes and I see um Asian doll" Dream says before thinking. "What's her name" Dream asks lo and lo shrugs "search it up" Lo tells her.

Dream stops at the red light searching the name up 'Misharron Jermisha Allen'.

"Girl I don't know how to pronounce nun of this but Allen and I think her middle name Jor-me-sha" Dream shakes her head.