202

"Like oh my god y'all his ugly dishes make my house aesthetic so ugly" Dream opens her cabinet on live as she shows the dishes

She has marble pink and white dishes and then there's his small Team umi zoomi and spider man bowls.

"Then he over there eating unbothered" Dream puts the Camera on him as he sits at his tiny table, eating noodles, and watching cars on his IPad.

Da'maj looks up at the camera. He looks at his mom then back at his iPad.

"Ok Hollywood" Dream laughs. "Well bye yall, it's time to get his ready, we got things to do" Dream smiles. "I love y'all" she blows a kiss at the camera before getting off.

It's been a month since the fight with Kris.

She hasn't let Dayvon get Da'maj he's only been able to come to Dream house and see him.

Tae holds Da'maj as he throws him in the air and catches him. Da'maj is screaming laughing.

"Ight Tae that's enough" Dream says and Tae puts Da'maj down, Da'maj dizzly runs over to Dream and she catches him before he falls.

"Hey bae" Dream kisses all over his face.

Tae starts back on Dream hair.

"Bubba can I get a kiss" Dream asks and Maj shakes his head. "Oh wow after I carried you for 9 months and raised you for a year" Dream questions.

Maj looks at Dream before squirming put her arms he goes over to his iPad.

He gives it to Dream. "Bubba it has Face ID" Dream opens it with her face. It has both her face and His face set up on it.

Da'maj puts his iPad on dreams lap watching Toy Story.

He uses her legs as support as he watches it.

Dream gets out her bed as a knock is heard at her door.

She peaks in Da'maj room as he lays asleep in his bed.

He has a lil twin sized bed. Dream broke him from sleeping with her when he turned one. She thought him how to sleep and be comfortable in his own bed so she can be in her own bed.

Dream opens the door and she leans on the door as Dayvon standing right there. "Why you don't ever call, like, you don't know what I got going on" Dream asks him and Von welcomes himself inside.

"Not while my son here" Von says and Dream goes into her Pantry and grabs a Caprison. "Where lil folks at" He asks and Dream opens her Caprison.

She points upstairs as she drinks her Caprison. "Damn you don't drink nomore? You up in this bitch drinking juice" Dayvon approach's her.

"Ha, with your seed, I be wanting to drink everyday. Do you know how long it took me to put him to sleep" Dream throws her juice away.

"Almost 3 hours"

"So he sleep" Dayvon asks and Dream nods. "And I'm on my way to it" Dream says going up the stairs.

"Come on, let's go to sleep" Von walks behind her. "Nah, I like having my bed to myself. If you wanna stay, bubba bed always got a free space" Dream points in Da'mair room as they walk past it.

"And don't you got somebody else to go sleep with" Dream asks and Dayvon chuckles "I'm a free man" Dayvon smiles.

"Okay go in Da'mir room or something. I can't take my robe off" Dream gets under her cover getting comfortable.

Dayvon removes his hoodie and his shoes.

He been waiting to be all up under Dream it's been a while.

Dayvon pulls Dream on top of him. " Let me get a kiss" He says and Dream chuckles. "No"

"It's cool, I got you later" Von tells her pulling the cover over them.

Dream wakes up seeing Dayvon is knocked out and Da'maj is laying right in the middle of them.

She sits up and yawn.

She goes in the bathroom doing her hygiene routine. She takes a quick shower.

Da'maj starts crying as he moves around.

He opens his eyes seeing his mom gone making him cry. "Why you crying folks" Von slurs out with his eyes closed.

Dream wraps her robe around herself.

"Ma" Maj Cries and Dream enters the room. "Are you ready to go to your grandma house" Dream questions picking him up.

Maj lays his head down on Dreams shoulder, going back sleep.

Dream puts her hand on his head rubbing his hair as she kisses his forehead.

Dream grabs her MacBook. She goes down the stairs.

She lays down on the couch with Maj on her chest. She plays BMF on her MacBook. Dream pulls the small blanket over her and her son.

Dream eyes shoot open as she looks around. Dayvon is sitting at the breakfast bar with his clothes on. And Da'maj is sitting at his small table eating.

Dream sits up walking to the small table. "Hey bub" She smiles and he waved at her.

Dream goes up the stairs putting some clothes on.

She fixes her chains around her neck as she records herself.

"Where you about to go" Von questions as Dream puts the rest of Da'maj clothes on. He left some clothes out for Dayvon to put him on.

"He finna go to my mom house and I'm finna go outside" Dream tells Dayvon and he looks at the time on his phone.

"It's 11 o'clock in the morning" Dayvon says and Dream nods "I know" She says picking Da'maj up.

"You gotta go, Come on" Dream holds the door open for Dayvon.

Dayvon exits the house. "Ight see you lil folks" Dayvon smiles at his son. "I love you" Von tells him before looking at her.

He gently grabs her chain. "I love you too, Ight" Von questions before Kissing her.

Dream gives in for a few seconds before pulling away. "Alright bye" Dream says locking the door.

"Stop playin I take this chain, that I bought" Dayvon bought Dream a chain, a Cuban link diamond chain for her birthday when they first started messing around.

Dream wears it from time to time.

"It's okay, I got love for you to baby daddy" Dream pats his shoulder walking away.

_______________________________
𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐭.2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2♡︎