Chap6 - Entrance Exams

I so wanted to name this chapter Deadly Domino's but decided not for the readers sake of finding interesting chapters. Your welcome:)

Little old 6 year timeskip

Today was the UA entrance exams  and although Izuku could have asked his dad to brainwash a top hero and give him a recommendation, he knew his dad wouldn't approve. After all, this was a mission given to him especially, as they both knew Tomura wouldn't be able to keep the act up.

Izuku woke up at 6am, and after getting dressed into some cargos, t-shirt, and hoodie, went downstairs. He passed the kitchen table and grabbed a piece of toast, saying a quick hi to Tomura as he passed the games room and opened the front door. 

It was pretty rainy outside the porch, although Izuku liked the rain, especially the peace and quiet the lack of cars gave.

He sat in the swing bench,  watching the rain and listening to it hit the roof of the porch as he munched on his slice of toast.

His father wasn't home, as usual, so after 20 minutes or so, Izuku put some socks and shoes on and headed off towards the leading 'hero' school, yuuei.

As Izuku arrived at the school, there a few of the staff members standing at the open gates, gesturing for the few early applicants to follow the path inside the building. After trying to keep his distance from the teachers, Izuku finally arrived in an exam hall, and he chose a seat near the back from the vast number of places.

10 minutes passed and by now almost all of the seats were filled, as one more kid ran in out of breath, Izuku perked up a little, finally happy happy get this thing over with. He almost felt sorry for anyone who tried to get past the closed doors.

Then he noticed that next to him, one of the last people to enter the room, was none other than Katsuki Bakugou. He was the only one who knew his secrets. Although, Izuku lifted his face out of his hands as he realised that although Kachan was smart, he probably hadn't realised that he caused the accident 7 years ago. The one that took 2 whole years to recover from, with the collapsed building and other damage.

Then Izuku realised that the information talk about the exam pack had finished, and suddenly everyone had picked up ther pens and pages began turning over. Izuku quickly joined them, and after around 30 minutes he wasn't surprised to see that nobody else had finished their own packs. 

He sat and waited for 10 minutes to avoid any suspicion, although he wasn't doing anything wrong with being the smartest person on the room. Then  he had to stretch, and decided to go hand his paper in. Present Mic took his paper from him, and looked up in surprise when he noticed it wasn't another pro giving in a cheated paper. 

"You sure you've finished with this, listener? You still have 40 minutes left, why don't you go check this over?"

The hero tried to give him back the paper, but Izuku hastily pushed it back into his hands. 

"I'm done, thanks."

Once Izuku sat down again, he lay his head dkwn on the desk and wondered why Mic called everyone listener. What if they were deaf and didn't want to listen? Also, 40 whole minutes left? He might as well just walk out the door, watch an episode of his favourite anime then come back. Instead, he just decided to take the time to sleep.

Someone tapped Izuku on the shoulder. He shuffled to the side, muttering something, but only got tapped on the shoulder again. Izuku ignored the nuisance, trying to tell his brain he was sleeping. Then he got shoved and ended up falling of his seat and landing face flat on the floor.