|𝟯|~ 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝟯/𝟱 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N)'s face lights up as she takes in her home, the green hue emitting from various areas.

"Who told you what was down here?"

The women looks up and nods towards a few scavengers chatting atop a bridge, earning two, slow nods in return.

"Come along, if you wanted a peek."

She had been guarding the underground from traders and thugs for well over thirteen years of her life, putting her in her late twenties.

She had grown quite a reputation for herself, having disposed her home of more than half of the non respectful feens.

"I've seen your face around here."

Vi looks up with a raised brow as more people begin to ogle the group, more specifically the women they were with.

"Come along, and tell me under the table."

She flips her hood up before stuffing her hands in her pockets as the elevator creeks to a halt.

"What do you see?"

The group watch as (Y/N) takes the first step, quickly following after without a word.

The young women looks around as people pass by, their faces holding respect as some give her nods and others verbal greetings.

"Welcome to the playground, follow me.."

They pass a stand with a sleeping vendor, several fruits on display. (Y/N) hangs back as she watches Mylo snag an apple with a smirk.

Rolling her eyes, the women fishes a silver coin out her pocket before flinging it towards the vendor and walking away as it lands flat against their lap.

"Tell me your nightmares, and fantasies."

They continue walking as Claggor looks up at a man/creature with a raised brow, moving aside as it mumbles in his direction.

"Sinking through the wasteland, underneath.."

Mylo looks up as a women sits on a crate, a large insect looking creature inside.

He shakes the apple in the creatures direction, causing it to screech wildly at the thought of food before hitting its head against the cage.

The women jerks up at the action with a growl before bringing her fist down and slamming it against the top of the cage, making the insect shiver with fear.

"Sit still!"

"Stay for the night I'll, sell you a dream."

They pass by a brothel as a women drags a drunk man inside with a giggle, some workers smiling as she does so.