|𝟮|~𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝟮/𝟱 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                           ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hurry it up you little shits!"

A hand reaches for a ledge as a women pulls herself up and over with little to no effort. She wore a sleeveless, white vest with bulky black trousers, tucked into brown boots.

Around her shoulders, she had a grey lumpy jacket hanging down to her mid thighs. The jacket was to big for her person, obviously not belonging to her. On the right breast pocket, there lay a stitched 'V', the lines a mixture of blue and pink.

She chuckles as she sits at the edge, leaning over and calling out to the group of youngsters below her.

"Almost there!" The kids all groan in protest except for one in particular. A pink haired girl with a white vest and brown trousers nods to her guardian as she looks up with concentration.

(Y/N) raises a brow as she moves over and allows her kid to settle in next to her, raising a fist, she delivers a quick punch to her shoulder with a smirk, causing the girl to chuckle.

The two look over, their hair swaying in the wind as they take in the view.

"Hey Powder!" The pink haired girl calls out to her sister, walking to the ledge as (Y/N) reaches over and hauls the little girl up.

"Come take a look."

Powder stares up at her guardian with a smile before making her way over to her sister. "Woah.." she breaths out, looking around as her sister sets her hands on her hips.

"It's nice getting above it all, huh?"

Together, the three look out towards Piltover, high buildings standing in the distance.

An airship passes over them, causing them all to look up in awe at the machinery. Powder looks up with a small smile as she points.

"One day, I'm gonna ride in one of those things."

She grunts as she's pushed aside, (Y/N) looking over with a raised brow as a young boy, Mylo, makes his way up and points towards the ship, like he was pointing a gun.

"And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of em down." He boasts, grunting as he gets shoved aside by the (H/C) adult. The teens all snicker as they follow along, Mylo staring at the lady with a small smirk before following.

"V-Vi are you sure about this?" A bigger boy, Claggor, speaks up, as he questions the second oldest of the group.

"Look, if we get caught, we're-"

"We're not gonna get caught." Vi reassures with a sigh. She jumps down and onto a roof, the rest following after.

"We'll be in and out before anyone notices."