|𝟰|~ 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝟰/𝟱 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Vander pushes open the back door as he waits for (Y/N) and Claggor to follow. The women looks up at her friend before grabbing his hand and leading the way.

"All right, give me the details of exactly what happened down there."

The three swiftly make their way towards their destination, not before the young adult takes a quick glance at a certain blue haired girl rummaging through a trash can.

...

On a dirty corner of the street, an old wooden sign swung gently with the words 'Benzo's' inscribed in silver writing.

Vander adjusts his wrist band as he goes to open the door. (Y/N) looks back and nods to Claggor, the boy reciprocating before handing her the bag,

"Nobody comes in."

Together, the two push through the door before looking up and eyeing a man behind the front desk.

He had a hefty figure, with side burns and slicked back hair. Frown lines ran across his cheeks, indicating that he didn't really smile much in his youth.

He looks up from inspecting a small machine before glaring at the two. "We're closed."

Vander raises a brow at his words as (Y/N) shifts the bag from her left hand to her right.

"Well open up!"

The man looks up and slams his hand against the desk. "For good, you can take your worthless junk elsewhere!"

"Just as well.." (Y/N) sighs, "Owner's the shittiest businessman I know."

The three stay staring at eachother before erupting with chuckles. Vander smiles as he rests his palm against his friends back before guiding her to the two stools across the desk.

"Ekko! What's going on with that thing?" Benzo questions towards a small boy in the corner of the room. He was bent over a machine as he fiddles with a wrench, his striking white hair on display.

"Give me a few seconds, the cannon pinions still busted." The boy scoffs towards his parental figure.

"Finish it later, these two and I need a word."

"But-!"

"Uh-uh. Off you go." Benzo orders, causing Ekko to toss his wrench to the side before grabbing a box and waddling towards the door.

He looks up and smirks as he makes eye contact with (Y/N). Giving the lady a wink, he rushes out the door as Vander holds it open, biting back a grin as the older man raises a brow at the boy's action.

"Claggor!"

"He-he-hey, 'Little Man'."

Vander shuts the door before walking across the shop and standing infront of his friend, (Y/N) at his side as she picks the bag up with a sigh.